ONEPLUS 10T 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Mobile phones like this have a great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality.
OnePlus announced the launch of the 10T 5G smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the OnePlus 10T 5G phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The OnePlus 10T 5G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for full Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
OnePlus 10T 5G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.31 x 2.87 x 0.31 inches
- 50 + 16 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6144 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of OnePlus 10T 5G is about 6.63 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The quality smartphone dimensions of this OnePlus phone are average (6.31 x 2.87 x 0.31 inches).
The size of 10T 5G screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 top inches AMOLED display of OnePlus 10T 5G with 1080 x 2412 pixels resolution is multitouch capable. OnePlus 10T 5G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
OnePlus 10T comes with a 6.7-inches AMOLED display flaunting a pixel density of 393ppi. The smartphone’s capacitive touchscreen also features a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The brand has provided a punch-hole at the top, housing the front camera. Moreover, the entire front screen is protected with a top Corning Gorilla Glass layer.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of OnePlus 10T 5G (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, the OnePlus 10T keeps the legacy going with its exclusively furnished processor layout and a well-equipped camera profile under the hood.
In terms of power and speed, an 8GB RAM teamed with a robust battery setup seals the deal. However, the available storage space is fully restricted by nature.
On the rear side, OnePlus 10T, the brand has installed a triple-camera module. It is fully composed of a 50MP Main Camera, a 16MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, and a 2MP Depth Sensor.
The main camera setup is loaded with multiple features like Phase Detection Autofocus and futuristic OIS technology, besides LED Flash, HDR mode, ISO Control and Digital Zoom. A 32MP Primary Camera is made available at the front to shoot beautiful selfies.
The camera of the 10T 5G is well equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of 10T 5G has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
Optical image stabilization is a must for users and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
OnePlus 10T 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 10T 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 10T 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This OnePlus phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of OnePlus 10T 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide all staffs with a mobile device that can offer both separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
OnePlus 10T 5G Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of ₹ 47,999. It will be available and ready for purchase on the Amazon online store.
OnePlus 10T 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : LTE
- 5G bands : SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA), Cat12 600/150 Mbps, 5G
- Announced : Not announced yet
- Status : Coming Soon
- Dimensions : N/A
- Weight : N/A
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, OxygenOS 12.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 16 MP, f/2.2, (ultra wide)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Unspecified
- Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 150W
- Colors : Black & Gray