OnePlus 10R Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Our digital society relies on smartphones to fully communicate and stay connected. Unlike any other feature phone, a smartphone keeps users fully connected through messaging services, email, video calls and social networking applications.
OnePlus announced the launch of the mobile 10R smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the OnePlus 10R phone with 6.7 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The OnePlus 10R comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for the Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
In addition to standard text messaging and phone calls, this smartphone functions as a handheld mobile computer for accessing and browsing the web. OnePlus 10R draws a lot of parallels to the Realme GT Neo 3 and very well correspondingly, struggles to stand out.
That said, the handset is a capable performer that, with some tweaks, can ruffle a few feathers in the flagship-killer space.
OnePlus 10R Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 8100
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- Fluid display with Corning Gorilla Glass v6
- Triple camera setup on the rear surface
- 16MP Selfie Shooter at the front side
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max chipset
- 80W Super VOOC Charging mechanism
- On-screen optical fingerprint sensor
Design & Display
Using pioneering high-precision lithography, the alluring tactile experience accurately conveys the rich texture of glass. With the enhanced fingerprint resistance, dual textures blend a dynamic visual effect with a premium experience. The camera module is a compelling design statement, underscoring a bold future.
The size of 10R screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 inches AMOLED display of OnePlus 10R with 1080 x 2412 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, full block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of OnePlus 10R (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, OnePlus 10R 5G runs OxygenOS 12.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage.
The OnePlus 10R 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The OnePlus 10R 5G measures 163.30 x 75.50 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 186.00 grams. It was launched in Forest Green and Sierra Black colors.
Still on performance, OnePlus 10R is configured with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max chipset along with 8GB RAM. The internal operations of the device are managed by an Octa-core quality processor, combining Cortex A78 and Cortex A55 layout clocking at a speed of 2.85GHz. The brand has also installed a Mali-G610 MC6 GPU that ensures an amazing visual experience.
A 50MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Camera is available on the rear side of the OnePlus 10R, backed by an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens and a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Sensor. On the front surface, OnePlus has provided a 16MP f/2.0 Wide Angle Camera that clicks detailed selfies on the go.
The camera of the 10R is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without fully having autofocus.
The main camera of 10R has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of this smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
OnePlus 10R supports both 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 10R comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range full wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
This smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, quality rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
The 150W SUPERVOOC1 which is their fastest-ever wired charging technology charges the battery so fast, you’ll get a day’s power in whole 10 minutes. Escape the mundane time loop of slow charging and low battery anxiety. Free your time and take base.
OnePlus 10R Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $503.64. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased directly from the Amazon store or at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
OnePlus 10R Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 –
- SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA), Cat12 600/150 Mbps, 5G
- Announced : 2022, April 28
- Status : Available. Released 2022, May 04
- Dimensions : 163.3 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm (6.43 x 2.97 x 0.32 in)
- Weight : 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, OxygenOS 12.1
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G610 MC6
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS,
- GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh (regular version)/ 4500 mAh (150W version), non-removable