Nokia XR20 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Nokia XR20 is designed for the long run. This is a smartphone that can stand up to anything life throws at it – and the mobile device looks great doing it.
With an ultra-solid case and the toughest display glass we could find, it’s scratch-resistant, drop-resistant, temperature-resistant, water-resistant and kid-and-pet-resistant.
It also comes with up to 3 years of Operating system upgrades and 4 years of monthly security updates, so your phone will be up to date into 2025. This upcoming phone will come with a 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) display that will have a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels.
Hence, you will have an immersive viewing experience while playing games or watching videos. The Nokia XR20 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4630 mAh battery. The Nokia XR20 supports wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging.
Nokia XR20 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
- Adreno 619
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 48 + 13 MP, 8000 x 6000 pixel, auto focus
- Li-Po 4630 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Nokia XR20 is one good looking, tough, long-lasting smartphone. The sleek casing is made to the MIL-STD-810H military standard, and the screen is our toughest glass yet.
So, you can drop it, get it wet, and even record your kid’s football game in the roughest weather. If it gets dirty, you can just clean it with soap and water. The weight of Nokia XR20 is about 8.75 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Nokia phone are average (6.76 x 3.21 x 0.42 inches). The size of XR20 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches IPS display of Nokia XR20 with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multi-touch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Nokia XR20 (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card. On the performance side, Nokia XR20 has said this mobile phone’s screen is the toughest screen yet.
The Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ is strong enough to resist the whims of kids, the slobber of pets, as well as drops and scratches. It also stands out in sunlight and is sensitive enough to react to the touch of wet hands and gloves.
Nokia XR20 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera, and a 13-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has auto focus. The camera of the XR20 is equipped with auto focus.
An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
A smartphone tough enough to face the action needs a serious good camera to capture it. The dual rear camera setup of Nokia XR20 features a 48 MP sensor, a 13 MP ultra-wide sensor and dedicated flash for serious detail capture, regardless of the lighting condition.
The new Speed Warp mode with super-stabilization lets you fast forward to the key moments, while Ozone spatial audio capture with wind-noise cancellation makes sure you capture only the sounds you want.
Connectivity options on the Nokia XR20 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in Nigeria).
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. Glitch free streaming and faster uploading are no longer nice-to-haves – they’re necessities.
5G is the fastest, most dependable connection ever, offering up to 20× faster connections than 4G. So, wherever the action takes you, letting the world watch your adventures won’t be a problem.
The Li-Po 4630 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. The battery of XR20 isn’t removable.
Security & Configuration
Every thing these days are on mobile devices now so most people will want what’s in there stays private. Nokia XR20 comes with monthly security updates for 4 years, so you can keep your hopes, dreams, ideas, pictures, notes, schedules and emails safe and secure into 2025.
Nokia XR20 is built to survive – and that includes what’s on the inside as well. So, while it comes with the latest, fastest, most secure Android TM 11, it also comes with up to 3 years of OS upgrades and 4 years of monthly security updates, so your phone will be up to date into 2025.
Nokia XR20 Price in Nigeria
Nokia XR20 is on sale for the price of 470 EUR, Which is about 229,639 NGN. The device is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Nokia XR20 Full Specification
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71
- 5G Network Bands : 2, 5, 25, 38, 41, 48, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 171.6 x 81.5 x 10.6 mm (6.76 x 3.21 x 0.42 in)
- Weight : 248 g (8.75 oz)
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 60 min)
- Drop-to-concrete : resistance from up to 1.8 m
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 550 nits
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~76.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System : Android 11
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm)
- CPU :Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : micro SDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 128GB 6GB RAM
- Dual : 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.25″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- UW : 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultra wide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
- Feature : Zeiss optics, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, second LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0 (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Videos : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Audio : Yes
- WiFi : WLAN & Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, apt X Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB O USB Type-C 3.0
Sensors : Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Colors : Ultra Blue, Granite Gray
- Battery Type : Type Li-Po 4630 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W.
Nokia XR20 dials up the audio with OZO Playback technology letting you experience every booming detail through the extra loud stereo speakers. So you can surround yourself in out of this world audio entertainment.
Nokia XR20 comes with lots of helpful features to make life a little bit easier. Wireless charging and 18W fast charging mean you can ditch the wires and top up faster.
There’s a programmable top button, so you can make your most frequent task more accessible. And if you like being hands-free, you’re in luck because Nokia XR20 comes with Google Assistant to help you get more done on the go. There’s also an accessory loop lets for attaching a lanyard, so your phone is always within reach.