Nokia G300 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
The smartphone has a dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Nokia announced the launch of the G300 5G smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Nokia G300 5G phone with 6.5 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Nokia G300 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
- Adreno 619
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- Li-Po 4470 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Nokia G300 5G comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4470 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.5 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
The weight of Nokia G300 5G is about 7.41 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Nokia phone are average (6.61 x 3.09 x 0.36 inches).
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Nokia G300 5G (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality.
On the performance side, Nokia G300 5G packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset along with 4GB RAM.
An Octa-core processor with a dual Kryo 460 layout performs at the maximum clock speed of 2GHz.
The brand has also packed an Adreno 619 GPU to take care of the graphical requirements.
This smartphone is installed with a triple camera setup on the rear side, including a 16MP Primary Camera, a 5MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera and a 2MP Depth Camera.
There is Autofocus, LED Flash, ISO Control, Exposure Compensation, Continuous Shooting, HDR mode, Face Detection, Touch to Focus and Digital Zoom which are some of its main functionalities.
On the front side, Nokia has placed an 8 mega pixel Selfie Shooter. Still, the camera of the G300 5G is equipped with autofocus.
An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The bezel-less screen of the device also gets a 20:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch housing a front camera lens.
Nokia G300 5G fully supports 4G VoLTE networks for voice and video calls.
Other loaded features include 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C, A-GPS, Bluetooth v5.0 and A-GPS.
While this phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Sensors aid for a better user mobile device experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The G300 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Nokia phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Nokia G300 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
This smartphone fully supports fast charging technology.
The Nokia G300 5G houses a Li-Po 4470 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Nokia G300 5G Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $199. The mobile device is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail outlet close to your region
Nokia G300 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network bands : LTE (unspecified)
- 5G Network bands : SA/NSA (unspecified)
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, 5G
- Dimensions : 169.4 x 78.4 x 9.3 mm (6.67 x 3.09 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : N/A
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~77.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Aspect Ratio : 20:9
- Pixel Density : 267 ppi
- Bezel-less display : Available with waterdrop
- Touch ScreenYes : Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Operating System : Android 11
- SoC : Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 16 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultra wide)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 8 MP, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Available
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Meteor Grey
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4470 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W