Nigerian Machine Tools
Nigerian Machine Tools (NMT) manufactures a full range of fasteners, flanges, custom spares and castings. It also provides surface quality corrosion protection services, fabrication works and technical training services.
Our products are compliant to ASTM, ASME & API standards, can be tailored to meet all unique client specifications and available in a whole variety of corrosion resistant whole finishes including electroless plating, top quality hot dip galvanizing and PTFE.
NMT is an indigenous original quality equipment manufacturer of stud bolts, suitable for use across various companies and operations in the oil and gas industry and a whitford certified coating applicator.(Very well and fully approved by SPDC/SNEPCO, Exxon Mobil, GE and Halliburton).
From specific design to the production of simple and complex patterns like gratings, manhole covers, ball mill parts, crusher jaw plates, hammers, ship anchors, counter weights
The foundry’s dedicated quality control and testing laboratory ensures we are adequately positioned to produce a wide range of alloys which serve the needs of varying industries.
Industries like (cement, mining, shipping, telecom, etc.)
The Nigerian machine tools treatment lines provide a wide spectrum of finishing options, guaranteeing serviceability and reliability of products utilized in extreme atmospheric conditions or environments.
Industrial Spares in Nigeria
Nigeria Machine Tools is a premium choice for entities seeking a guaranteed supply of all industrial parts, for obsolete full equipment maintenance and as stop-gap solutions for all modern equipment. Their Industrial Spares Production process employs either;
- Conventional Engineering (Forward Engineering Practice)
- Reverse Engineering Practice : Employing technology to Recover working designs and reveal component make up and product requirements that will inform the production process.
Industrial & Municipal Casting in Nigeria
The production pattern unit is fully equipped with a collection of wood processing machines and hand tools used to produce both simple and complex patterns. There are three mounding lines ; 2 of which are for small and medium castings (using bentonite mixtures) and 1 for larger castings (using furan mixtures).
NMT Products and Services in Nigeria
- Sizes/Specs : 1/2 to 24”, ASME 16.5B & 16.47
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of flanges for the oil and gas, marine & construction industries
- Standard & customized flanges to meet
- specific client requirements
- Guaranteed material traceability
- Precision & large output from CNC & Conventional metal processing machines
- Installed capacity of 3000 tons / annum
- Approved by most key players in the oil and gas industry (Shell, Chevron, NLNG etc) as an OEM of flanges.
- Weld Neck, Threaded, Slip On, Socket, Blind and Lap joint
- Raised Face, Flat Face, Ring Type Joint
- 150lbs, 300lbs, 600lbs, 900lbs, 1500lbs, 2500lbs
Material Specifications Include;
ASTM (A105, A182 F1, A182 F2, A182 F5, A182 F9, A182 F11, A182 F12, A182 F22, A192 F91, A350 LF2, A350 LF3) / ASTM (A182-F304, A182-F304l, A182-F304H, A182 F310, A182 F316, A182)
Custom Component Manufacture
- Extensive experience in machining and fabrication
- Custom Component Manufacture
- Use of state of the art CNC precision technology makes it possible for us to meet complex needs; machining centers, turning milling, boring, drilling and grinding equipment.
NMT Products & Services in Nigeria
Sizes / Spec : 1/2 to 4”, BS 4882 / ASME B18.2.2 : ASME B1.1 (Fully Threaded / Double & Tap ended, Hex Head).
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of stud bolts and nuts for the oil and gas, marine, manufacturing, automotive and construction industries.
- Guaranteed raw material traceability
- Installed capacity of 3000 tons/annum
- First indigenous company approved by key players in the oil and gas industry (Exxon, Shell, Chevron, NLNG, GE etc) as an OEM of stud bolts.
- Fully Threaded studs; Single and double ended studs
Material Specifications include ;
ASTM A193; ASTM A307; ASTM A320; ASTM A325; ASTM A354; ASTM A449; ASTM A490; ASTM F593
A machine tool is a machine for handling or machining metal or other rigid materials, usually by cutting, boring, grinding, shearing, or other forms of deformations.
Machine tools employ some sort of tool that does the cutting or shaping. All machine tools have some means of constraining the work piece and provide a guided movement of the parts of the machine.
Thus, the relative movement between the workpiece and the cutting tool (which is called the toolpath) is controlled or constrained by the machine to at least some extent, rather than being entirely “offhand” or “freehand”.
It is a power-driven metal cutting machine which assists in managing the needed relative motion between cutting tool and the job that changes the size and shape of the job material.
Heavy Parts Workshop Equipment
- Heavy Duty Lathe L45-3000
- Heavy Duty CNC Lathe L45 – 5000
- Radial Drill RD 65
- Single Column Bed Milling Machine FSS 80
- Vertical Machining Centre FCQV 63 CNC
- Universal Column and Knee Type Milling
- machine FGS 63 CNC
- Turret Lathe SU163 CNC Bosch Control
- Heavy Duty Vertical Surface Grinder BPV
- Vertical Milling machine EM 4V
- Horizontal Milling machine EM 4H
- Horizontal Boring Machine Az9
- Horizontal Hardening Plant
- Double Column CNC Plano Miller
- CNC slide way grinding machine
- Heavy duty cylindrical grinding machine.
Nigerian Machine Tools Contact
Address : no 1, taofeek lawal street, off Raymond njoku street, south west ikoyi Lagos state Nigeria (Head Office)
Mobile : 0705 397 7576