Motorola One 5G UW Ace Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Motorola One 5G Uw Ace is a new smartphone recently unveiled by the company brand earlier this year in the united states. Verizon are the exclusive distributors of this mobile device worldwide.
However, the phone comes out of the box with a 213g weight, a 9.9mm thickness and it runs on an android 11 operating system. There is a 6.7inch (1080 x 2400pixel) display, including a 64GB internal storage memory which is fully expandable with a micro SD card.
Motorola One 5G UW Ace Key Features
- Android Operating System 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- Adreno 619
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 6.7 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- 48 + 2 + 8 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Motorola One 5G UW Ace Summary
Motorola One 5G UW Ace has a triple rear camera setup that comprises a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. There is also a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
On the memory side, Motorola One 5G UW Ace has 64GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 1TB).
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Motorola One 5G UWB Ace is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Motorola One 5G UWB Ace runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola One 5G UWB Ace on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera.
The rear camera setup has autofocus, not all smartphones come without autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies just as it was stated above.
Motorola One 5G UWB Ace is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB).
The Motorola One 5G UWB Ace is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Motorola One 5G UWB Ace measures 166.11 x 75.95 x 9.91mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 213.47 grams. It was launched in Volcanic Grey color.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
Motorola One 5G UW Ace Price in Nigeria
Motorola One 5G Uw Ace is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 250EUR which is about 115,216(NGN). The smartphone will be available on sale in nigeria by july 19 and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Motorola One 5G UW Ace Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ HSPA/ 5G/ LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 48, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 2, 5, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave – Verizon, USA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2021, July 08
- Status : Available. Released 2021, July 08
- Dimensions : 166.1 x 76 x 9.9 mm (6.54 x 2.99 x 0.39 in)
- Weight : 213.5 g (7.51 oz)
- SIM : Nano-SIM
- Protection : Water-repellent coating
- Display Type : LTPS IPS LCD, HDR10
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card Slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM
The internal memory of Motorola Moto One 5G UW Ace (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
- Triple : 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 2 MegaPixel, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
The camera of the Moto One 5G Uw Ace is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
The Motorola Moto One 5G UW Ace supports 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : Unspecified
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors : Volcanic Gray
Sensors facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Moto One 5G UW Ace phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Motorola phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Moto One 5G Uw Ace phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 20W