MOTOROLA MOTO G72 4G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A more powerful processor will help with tasks such as streaming or running multiple programs. At the same time, large amounts of RAM will help with multitasking but will primarily, well improve performance in complex programs and top quality operations. A good processor speed is between 3.50 to 4.2 GHz, but it is more important to have a single-thread performance. In short, 3.5 to 4.2 GHz is a good speed for processor.
This latest phone from the Lenovo-owned brand comes with a high quality megapixel camera, high refresh rate OLED display, and a massive battery. Interestingly, the 4G-only top budget smartphone shares its design with the premium Edge 30 series. Let’s take a look at everything it has to offer.
Motorola announced the launch of the Moto G72 4G smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Motorola Moto G72 4G phone with 6.55 inches display, and a MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage. The Motorola Moto G72 4G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Motorola Moto G72 4G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- MediaTek Helio G99
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.32 x 2.93 x 0.31 inches
- 108 + 8 + 2 MP, 12000 x 9000 px, autofocus
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The Moto G72 4G is built around a 6.6-inch pOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels (FHD+) resolution, 10-bit color depth, and a 120Hz refresh rate. The centered punch-hole screen offers support for HDR10, DCI-P3 color gamut, and up to 576Hz touch sampling rate (software-based).
It also features a quality top fingerprint sensor underneath it. The size of Moto G72 4G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.55 inches POLED display of Motorola Moto G72 4G with 1080 x 2460 pixels screen resolution is multitouch capable.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
Motorola Moto G72 4G is powered with Octa core (2.2 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 2 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55) MediaTek Helio G99 processor so that you can enjoy a seamless performance while accessing multiple applications at the same time. Also, the phone comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB inbuilt storage so that you can store various files like songs, videos, games and more without worrying about memory space.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this page, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
On the performance side, Motorola Moto G72 4G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
The Mobile phone comes out of the box with a triple camera system consisting of a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide unit, and a 2MP macro snapper. It sports a 16MP shooter for selfies and video calls on the front.
The more the megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The Motorola Moto G72 4G comes with a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is fully lightweight.
Motorola Moto G72 4G Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of 240EUR.
Motorola Moto G72 4G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced : 2022, September 29
- Status : Available. Released 2022, October 03
- Dimensions : 160.5 x 74.4 x 7.9 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 166 g (5.86 oz)
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Water-repellent design
- Display Type : P-OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.55 inches, 101.9 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2460 pixels (~410 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 0.64µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 33W
- Colors : Meteorite Gray, Polar Blue