MOTOROLA MOTO G62 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Motorola Moto G62 5G offers IPS LCD, 120Hz, it has a size of 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio) that is suitable for fully playing games, browsing the internet & watching videos, It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density), and it gives you a high building quality, It presents a premium & impressive design.
Motorola announced the launch of the Moto G62 5G smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Motorola Moto G62 5G phone with 6.5 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Plus chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory internal storage.
The Motorola Moto G62 5G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.5 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Motorola Moto G62 5G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Plus
- Adreno 619
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 6.37 x 2.91 x 0.34 inches
- 50 + 2 + 8 MP, 8190 x 6144 pixels
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
You can definitely rely on the Moto G62 5G, because of the stylish outer look and great operational speed it has to offer. It has a powerful chipset and 4GB RAM, alongside a full brilliant display and a great battery panel. Finally, the cameras loaded within are also quite a stunning choice to invest in.
The display installed in the Moto G62 5G is of IPS LCD type and has a size of 6.5 inches. It comes with a punch-hole and has an aspect ratio of 20:9. Furthermore, users also get a really comfortable and fluid visual experience with the 405ppi pixel density, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Motorola Moto G62 5G comes with the latest operating system of Android 12, It has a quality Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm), It offers a powerful CPU, It has Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460), It also has Adreno 619, It presents full superb performance without any lags, It has better-viewing angles & lower cell power consumption.
Motorola Moto G62 5G gives you lots of RAM & a large memory, It has high expandable memory via card slot, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot), It has an internal memory of 128GB 4GB RAM, It offers a high-end processor & top mode graphics processor, It looks very fashionable, It has excellent & up-to-date software.
The internal memory of Motorola Moto G62 5G (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Moto G62 5G comes with a three-lens camera system on its back end. It includes a 50MP Wide-Angle Primary Lens, a 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Angle Lens and a 2MP Macro Lens. On the front side of the Moto G62 5G, there is a 16MP Wide-Angle Lens for clicking selfies and making all video calls.
Motorola Moto G62 5G offers a primary camera which is Triple, It has 50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, It has 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), It has 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), It offers features such as LED flash, HDR, panorama, It has a video of 1080p@30fps, It offers a selfie camera which is Single 16 MP, f/2.4, It supports a video of 1080p@30fps, and it has superb selfies.
The camera of the Moto G62 5G is also fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of Moto G62 5G has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Motorola Moto G62 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Moto G62 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions & exchange digital content
The smartphone comes with some quality sensors.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Moto G62 5G phone has a quality fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Motorola phones comes with a top proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Moto G62 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The mobile device houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a full low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
The battery of Moto G62 5G isn’t removable without voiding the warranty. This particular cell is non-removable by type and also braced by the 30W Turbo Charging system.
Motorola Moto G62 5G Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of $270.30 USD. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Motorola Moto G62 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 42, 66 LTE
- 5G bands : 1, 5, 7, 28, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, June 09
- Status : Exp. release 2022, June
- Dimensions : 161.8 x 74 x 8.6 mm (6.37 x 2.91 x 0.34 in)
- Weight : 184 g (6.49 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Water-repellent design
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF
- Ultra wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultra wide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable