Motorola Moto G52 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Motorola Moto G52 mobile was launched on 12th April 2022. The phone comes with a full 90 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels (FHD) at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Motorola Moto G52 is powered by a 2.4GHz MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto G52 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting full play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Motorola Moto G52 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Adreno 610
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 6.34 x 2.93 x 0.31 inches
- 50 + 2 + 8 MP, 8160 x 6144 pixels
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Motorola announced the launch of the Moto G52 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Motorola Moto G52 phone with 6.6 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Motorola Moto G52 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.6 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for full Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
The size of Moto G52 screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches AMOLED display of Motorola Moto G52 with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution is well designed multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Motorola Moto G52 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. The RAM is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened previously used and pick up right where you left off without any lags.
On the performance side, Motorola Moto G52 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot.
The Motorola Moto G52 is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The top mobile,Motorola Moto G52 measures 160.98 x 74.46 x 7.99mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 169.00 grams. It was launched in both Charcoal Grey and Porcelain White colors.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras. While the customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light.
The camera of the Moto G52 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point
Motorola Moto G52 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/f/1.8) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/f/2.4) camera.
It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/f/2.45 aperture.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens.
Motorola Moto G52 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Moto G52 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content
Connectivity options on the Motorola Moto G52 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Moto G52 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Motorola phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Moto G52 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Motorola Moto G52 houses a huge Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Motorola Moto G52 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 250EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Motorola Moto G52 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : LTE
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, April 12
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022
- Dimensions : 160.1 x 74.5 x 8 mm (6.30 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 169 g (5.96 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Water-repellent design
- Display Type : AMOLED, 90Hz
- Size : 6.6 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~86.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680
- 4G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 610
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Charcoal Gray, Porcelain White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 30W