Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Specifications & Price
The Motorola brand came through for their fans with this top notch smartphone the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G. This mobile device is very good if an exceptional quad camera set up at the rear part is of huge importance to you.
The smartphone comes out of the box with a 6.8 inches, 111.6 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio), an impressive RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G runs on an android v10 operating system. While the phone is powered by an Octa core (2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260) processor.
Just as it runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Chipset, it has 4 GigaByte RAM and a 128 GB internal storage.
Moto G Stylus smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 158.5 mm x 75.8 mm x 9.2 mm and weighs 192 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2300 pixels and 397 ppi pixel density.
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Key Features
- Android OS v10.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
- Adreno 612
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 169.5 x 77.5 x 9.4 mm (6.67 x 3.05 x 0.37 in)
- 6.8 inches (1080 x 2400 px)
- Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- 48 + 2 + 8 + 2 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Moto G Stylus 5G mobile was launched on 9th June 2021. The phone comes with a 6.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 386 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moto G Stylus 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 processor.
The weight of Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 is about 7.51 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Motorola phone are average (6.69 x 3.07 x 0.35 inches). The 6.8 inches IPS display of Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
On the camera side, a 16MP f/2.2 front camera with screen flash has also been included in the Moto G Stylus 5, to capture amazing photographs. Still, the camera quality of the Moto G Stylus 5G is over board and of top way quality even in low light areas.
However, On the back, the smartphone gets a Quad camera layout with a 48MP f/1.77 Wide Angle Main Camera, an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra Angle Lens, a 2MP f/2.2 Macro Shooter, besides a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera, all of which are illuminated by an LED flash.
There is also a 48MegaPixel + 16MegaPixel + 2MegaPixel camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, autofocus, Face detection, and Touch to focus on the rear side.
The camera of the Moto G Stylus 5G is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point.
Memory & Performance
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G on the performance side, packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset along with an Octa-core (2GHz, Kryo 460, Quad-Core + 1.8GHz, Kryo 460, Quad-Core).
A 6GB RAM combined with an Adreno 619 GPU which ensures a smooth gaming experience while also meeting high-end graphical requirements.
Moto G Stylus 5G is based on Android v10 and it packs a 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot. The Moto G Stylus 5G is a single SIM (GSM) mobile that also accepts a Nano-SIM card.
Lastly, the internal memory of Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Connectivity options on the Moto G Stylus 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Moto G Stylus 5G also supports face unlock.
The Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G brand has included a non-removable Li-Polymer battery with a charging capacity of 5000mAh. The non-removable battery gives the smartphone a very good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Price in Nigeria
The Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 164,529 (NGN). It is available and the mobile device can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ HSPA/ LTE/ 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38 – 71
- 5G Network Bands : 2, 5, 25, 26, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2021, June 09
- Status : Available. Released 2021, June 14
- Dimensions : 169.5 x 77.5 x 9.4 mm (6.67 x 3.05 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 217.5 g (7.69 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Nano-SIM
- Special Feature : Stylus
- Protection : Water-repellent design
- Display Type : LTPS IPS LCD
- Size : 6.8 inches, 111.6 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android v10 — Android 11
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card Slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 256GB 6GB RAM
- Quad : 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultra wide), 1/4.0, 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 5 MP, f/2.2, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Camera Setup : Single
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Camera Features : Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Image Resolution : 8000 x 6000 Pixels
- Autofocus : Yes
- Shooting Modes : Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
- Resolution : 16 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera(1µm pixel size)
- Physical Aperture : F2.0
- Flash : Yes Screen flash
- Video Recording : 1920×1080 @ 30 fps
- Loudspeaker : Available
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.X, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : No
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colors : Cosmic Emerald
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Charging 10W