Motorola G60S Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Motorola G60S is a good smartphone with an amazing led flash. the mobile device runs on a Mediatek Helio G95 processor which houses the best in class processing and graphics, having wholesome enhancements with mediatek hyper engine, makes support for 64 megapixel AI powered camera, uses superb visuals with HDR10 for videos and games, and finally the device runs a powerful processing unit for better camera and battery performance.
Motorola G60S mobile was launched on 11th August 2021. The phone comes with a 6.78-inch touchscreen display. The 6.78 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2460 pixels). The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
Motorola G60S is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Motorola G60S runs on an Android 11 and is powered by a 5000 mAh battery. The Motorola G60S supports proprietary fast charging technology.
Motorola G60S Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Helio G95
- Mali-G76 MC4
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.78 inches (1080 x 2460 pixel)
- 64 + 8 + 5 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Motorola Moto G60S weighs about 7.48 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Motorola phone are average (6.68 x 2.99 x 0.38 inches). This smartphone uses a big screen as Reading, browsing the internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
The 6.78 inches IPS display of the Motorola Moto G60S with 1080 x 2460 pixel resolution is multi-touch capable. While, the smartphone lets its users enjoy a bezel-less display along with a punch-hole on the top middle. The device also features an impressive refresh rate of 120Hz.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola G60S on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto focus.
An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of Moto G60S has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Motorola G60S is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via micro SD card. The Moto G60S is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Moto G60S measures 169.70 x 75.90 x 9.60 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 212.00 grams. It was launched in Blue and Green colors.
The internal memory of Motorola Moto G60S (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
Connectivity options on the Motorola G60S include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Motorola Moto G60S also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Moto G60S comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
Motorola has placed a 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery within, this Li-Po non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Motorola G60S Price in Nigeria
The Motorola Moto G60S is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 179,605 NGN. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Motorola G60S Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 28, 40, 66
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Dimensions : 169.7 x 75.9 x 9.6 mm (6.68 x 2.99 x 0.38 in)
- Weight : 212 g (7.48 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Water repellent design
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 562 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2460 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- Bezel-less display : Yes with punch-hole display
- Touch Screen : Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Refresh Rate : 120 Hz
- Operating System : Android 11
- Chipset : Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G76 MC4
- Card slot : micro SDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- UFS : UFS 2.1
- Quad : 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚, (ultra wide)
- Telephoto : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Features : LED flash, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Flash : Yes, LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 9000 x 7000 Pixels
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes : Continuous Shooting
- High Dynamic Range mode : (HDR)
- Camera Features : 8 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colors : Green, Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 50W
- QC : Quick Charge 4