MOTOROLA EDGE 30 FUSION Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for all types of accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion comes across as a premium mid-range offering from the brand that does not fall short of fantastic at least in the design, display, and quality performance departments. What`s more, the handset has a clean and minimalistic UI.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.24 x 2.83 x 0.29 inches
- 50 + 13 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Motorola announced the launch of the Edge 30 Fusion smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion phone with 6.55 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of the internal memory storage. The Motorola Edge 30 Fusion comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable good quality battery life.
The mobile device is a curved endless edge top design, with smooth contours, and matte glass which gives you a premium tactile experience with the impossibly thin smartphone.
Users can feel the polished metal frame with 3D glass inlay as it becomes an extension of your personal style. And marvel at the bold new top color options, as well as the redesigned camera housing for all light conditions.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory of Motorola Edge 30 Fusion (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the whole cell applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion has faster speeds, better gaming, and an improved image processing, quality crystal-clear wireless audio – the over the top mobile Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 + 5G1, and the full 2 processor which amplifies your phone’s overall mobile performance on every level.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
The camera of the Edge 30 Fusion is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of Edge 30 Fusion has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod or with a long lens even in low light modes. The more megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Edge 30 Fusion comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Edge 30 Fusion phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Motorola phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Edge 30 Fusion phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, and top rechargeable mobile battery.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 600EUR.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 08
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 08
- Dimensions : 158.5 x 72 x 7.5 mm or 7.7 mm
- Weight : 168 g / 175 g (5.93 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Splash and dust resistant
- Display Type : P-OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1100 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~90.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.99 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.55″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm, AF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 8K@30fps, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS, BDS (2), GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Support : Ready For 3.5 support
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 68W
- Colors : Neptune Blue, Cosmic Grey, Solar Gold, Aurora White