Motorola Edge 20 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Motorola has incorporated a variety of stunning specifications under the hood, inclusive of features like a steady RAM and processor setup, a great set of cameras, an inbuilt loudspeaker and a massive li-po 4000 mAh battery.
It also assures access to Android v11 Operating System, central processor and 5G ready network connectivity.
The manufacturer is offering the Motorola Edge 20 phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Motorola Edge 20 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.7 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 108 + 16 + 8 MP, 12032 x 9024 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Motorola Edge 20 mobile was launched on 29th July 2021. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display. Motorola Edge 20 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor.
It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Motorola Edge 20 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4000 mAh battery. The Motorola Edge 20 supports proprietary fast charging.
The weight of Motorola Edge 20 is about 5.75 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Motorola phone are average (6.42 x 2.99 x 0.28 inches). The 6.7 inches AMOLED display of Motorola Edge 20 with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
Motorola Edge 20 packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and an 8GB of RAM, powering up an Octa-core 2.4GHz single-core Kryo 670, 2.2GHz tri-core Kryo 670, and 1.9GHz quad-core Kryo 670 arrangement besides an Adreno 642L GPU.
The internal memory of Motorola Edge 20 (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Edge 20 on the rear packs a 108-megapixel primary camera; a 16-megapixel camera, and an 8-megapixel camera.
The rear camera setup has auto focus. An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of Edge 20 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Connectivity options on the Motorola Edge 20 include Wi-Fi 802.11 Yes, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Motorola Edge 20 also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Edge 20 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
A non-removable Li-Polymer type cell, with 4000 mAh charging capacity powers up the smartphone. And this gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight battery, it is also compatible with Fast Charging technology.
Motorola Edge 20 Price in Nigeria
The Motorola Edge 20 is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 500 EUR, which is about 243,301 NGN. This smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Motorola Edge 20 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps, 5G
- Dimensions : 163 x 76 x 7 mm (6.42 x 2.99 x 0.28 in)
- Weight : 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : Water-repellent design
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm2 (~89.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~385 ppi density)
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System : Android 11
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card Slot : Card slot Unspecified
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.4, 79 mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, 3x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS
- UW : 16 MP, f/2.2, 13 mm, 119˚ (ultra wide), 1.0µm
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.3, (wide), 0.7µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Wi-Fi : WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Frosted Grey, Frosted White, Frosted Emerald
Sensors facilitates for better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Edge 20 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Motorola phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Edge 20 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
- Type : Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 30W