Liquid Filling Machine Prices in Nigeria
A liquid filling machine is a machine that can be used to fill any kind of bottle or container with a specified and precise volume of liquid. The liquid filling machines work by fully using vacuum, pressure or gravity.
A level is pre-determined and fully set on the machine, and then the mechanism fills all same containers or bottles to this level. A vacuum might be used to initiate the flow of liquid or powdered products at low or full medium speed, such as wine or milk powder.
The overflow filler uses a unique nozzle that allows product to enter a bottle until it reaches the desired fill level. Once that level is reached, a second roll opening in the nozzle allows product to “overflow” back to the holding tank, keeping the fill at the same level when the cycle is complete. This is how the machine fills the containers at the same time.
Liquid filling machines are also known as liquid fillers. They are very important pieces of equipment used in industries that deal with transferring liquids into contains. These include food and beverage industries, pharmaceutical industries, cosmetics industries, etc.
Making use of these machines ensures speedy filling of liquid content into different containers. The machines also help to avoid wastage while making the process a lot easier. How much does a liquid filler cost in Nigeria? We will answer this question and many others in this post. Let’s get started.
Prices of Liquid Filling Machines in Nigeria
There are different sizes and types of liquid filling machines. Modern ones come with different kinds of features and extra controls. This is why they are able to perform very quickly and increase the productivity of different industries.
These machines are classified according to all their sizes, capacities, and functions.
- Bespacker semi-auto high accuracy viscous water bottle filler liquid filling machine: N93,000 – N216,900
- Vevor Manual Liquid Filling Machine 5-50ML Filler: N30,000 – N35,200
- OEM Wholesaling 220V OR 110V Digital Control Liquid Filling Machine Small Portable Electric Liquid Water Filling Machine: N18,000 – N22,000
- Aman Automatic Small Digital Control Pump Liquid Filler 10ml Mini Bottle Liquid Filling Machine: N475,000 – N500,000
- Vevor best-selling cream/oil filling machine/manual liquid filling machine: N32,000 – N40,000
- Brightwin automatic liquid bottle filling capping labeling machine: N2 million – N3.5 million
- Cosmati Manual Pneumatic 5-50ml Bottle Liquid and Paste Filling Machine: N410,000 – N520,000
- Bespacker semi-auto lotion bottle cosmetic filler water beverage honey cream piston paste liquid filling machine: N125,000 – N224,700
- All-Well Semi-Automatic Oil Juice Liquid Filling Machine Horizontal Pneumatic Piston Manual Alcohol Shampoo Filling Machine: N118,000 – N240,000
- ZONESUN 220V OR 110V GFK-160 Digital Control Liquid Filling Machine Small Portable Electric Liquid Water Filling Machine: N22,000 – N26,000
- Bespacker A-03 Manual handwashing honey spoon stick lip gloss lipstick ice cream liquid filling machine: N35,000 – N42,000
- WANHE 50-500ML servo MOTOR 4 head Sauce glass Bottle liquid Filling Machine: N2,200 – N3,500
- HZPK semi-automatic single head bottle liquid filling machine, small pedal electric liquid filler: N123,000 – N170,000
- Lianteng A02 automatic pneumatic small bottle paste liquid filling machine: N47,000 – N50,000
- Vevor Manual 5-50ml Liquid Filling Machine Cream Paste Shampoo Cosmetic Filler: N28,000 – N120,000
- GFK-280 Small Electric Numerical Control Quantitative Dispenser Automatic Liquid Filling Machine for Edible Oil: N29,000 – N32,000
- Yusheng Henan 4 head semi-automatic gravity bottle filler/gravity liquid filling machine: N205,000 – N615,000
- Brenu Semi-automatic honey oil shampoo lotion water Juice perfume gel hand sanitizer bottle liquid Filling Machine for plastic bottle: N109,000 – N438,000
- Youna high efficiency 2 heads 5L liquid filling machine for small business: N266,000 – N320,000
- T&D Low-cost automatic milk water pouch packing machine, sachet water liquid filling machine, pouch packing machine: N656,000 – N1.4 million
- Vevor Updated Model GFK-160 2ML-3500ML Digital Control Pump Liquid Filling Machine: N24,000 – N28,000
- HDC 5ml-5000ml vegetable oil magnetic peristaltic gear pump liquid filling machine: N122,000 – N130,000
- Shean small manual perfume shampoo sauce cream honey milk juice water paste liquid filling machine: N43,000 – N55,000
- SINOPED Four Head Magnetic Pump Liquid Filling Machine For E-Liquid: N90,000 – N206,000
- YTK Double Heads Peristaltic Pump Liquid Filling Machine Perfume Filling Machine Essence Filling Machine: N79,000 – N92,000
- Makwell automatic pneumatic small bottle Juice cream oil manual Liquid filling machine: N31,000 – N37,000
Note that these prices are subject to change depending on certain factors. These factors include your location, the vendor that you patronize, and the prevailing market conditions.
Benefits of a Liquid Filling Machine to your Business
Below are some of the benefits that you enjoy from investing in a high-quality liquid filler for your business:
- Quality and consistency in packaging.
- Simpler and faster-operating systems.
- Saves energy and time.
- Easy to upgrade without a need to change the machine altogether.
- No need for measuring instruments.
From small-scale enterprise through to large multinational companies, the liquid filling machines are used for a wide range of purposes by a wide range of organizations.
Whether you’re distilling craft gin, or you are manufacturing agrochemicals or producing a new dairy-based drink, the right liquid filling machinery could transform your business.
Perhaps demand for your product is outstripping supply, and you’ve realised that you can’t carry on without filling equipment?
Maybe you’re planning to scale-up production, and need a more efficient packaging system to support your efforts? Either way, it’s time to consider your options.
Do you need liquid filling machinery?
If you’ve asked yourself whether you need to invest in a filling machine, the answer is probably yes! To make doubly sure, take a look at the following statements; do any of them apply to your business?
- Are you producing a low-margin product? If so, volume tends to be the deciding factor. For example, if you are making 10 pence per-unit, the number of units you can produce will make or break your business. Bottle filling equipment could help you to increase your output.
- Is your product high-end? When it comes to packaging high-cost products, accuracy is key – and inaccurate filling can cost a company thousands of pounds a year. The right filling systems will help you to bottle your product more accurately and minimise wastage.
- Are you swamped with orders, and struggling to meet demand? Congratulations! You’re definitely going to need some new equipment.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Liquid Filling Machine in Nigeria
Listed below are some of the things you’d like to consider before purchasing a liquid filling machine in nigeria.
- The size and shape of the jars. Less time is needed for smaller jars
- Whether they have been raw packed or hot packed
- The amount of liquid in the jars
- The size of the food being processed
- The canning method being used
- The altitude in your area.