LG Fortune 3 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The LG brand is up and running with the new Fortune 3, a mobile device with a mediaTek Helio p22 (MT6762) SoC,while it runs on an Android v10.0 operating system. The LG Fortune 3 comes out of the box with a 3000mAh battery which is non-removable.
However, detailed features and specs are listed in this post as the camera of the LG Fortune 3 is the selling point as regarding what makes it so attractive.
The IPS display provides enhanced features with a 13+5mp, 4160 x 3120px and an autofocus optimal system for better visuals even while on slow-mode.
LG Fortune 3 Specifications
- Dimensions : 5.82 x 2.8 x 0.34 inches
- Weight : 5.11 oz
- SIM : Nano SIM
- Operating System : Android OS v10.0
- SoC : Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- CPU : Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Display Type : IPS
- Screen Size : 5.7 inches
- Resolution : 720 x 1520 px
- Color : pink, silver
- Internal Storage : 16 GB
- Memory Card Slot : microSD
- RAM : 2 GB
- Main Camera : 13 + 5 MP, 4160 x 3120 px, autofocus
- Selfie Camera : 5 MP
- Flash : LED
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GSM 2G Bands : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Network Coverage : 2G / 3G / 4G
- Bluetooth : v4.2, A2DP
- GPS : A-GPS
- USB : microUSB 2.0
- Headphone : 3.5 mm jack
- Battery : Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Sensors : accelerometer, light, proximity
LG Fortune 3 Price in Nigeria
The LG Fortune 3 is on sale in Nigeria for $100. And you can purchase it on any popular e-commerce platform close to your region.