Lava Z2x Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Lava Z2x mobile was launched on 22nd July 2021. The phone comes with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Lava Z2x is powered by an octa-core MediaTek chipset processor. It comes with 2 GB of RAM. The Lava Z2x runs Android 11 Go Edition and is powered by a 5000 mAh battery.
Lava Z2x is a decent entry-level device offering a heap of balanced functionalities. You can depend on the specific particular cellular with prolonged talk time and HD quality audio outputs, for entertainment purposes. The 6.52 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixel).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color time reproduction and better power consumption.
Lava Z2x Key Features
- Android OS v11.0 Go Edition
- Mediatek Helio G35 MT6765V
- PowerVR GE8320
- 2 GB / 32 GB
- 6.52 inches (720 x 1600 pixel)
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixel, auto focus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The weight of Lava Z2x is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Lava phone are average (6.48 x 2.98 x 0.35 inches).
A 6.51-inch HD+ IPS LCD with a pixel density of 270 ppi and a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels is featured by the Lava Z2x.
The device’s bezel-less front screen also gets a water drop notch and a 20:9 aspect ratio besides a Corning Gorilla Glass v3 layer. The size of Z2x screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.52 inches IPS display of Lava Z2x with 720 x 1600 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
On the rear side of the smartphone, Lava has included an 8MP f/2.0 Primary Camera with up to 4x digital zoom. LED Flash, Auto focus, Digital Zoom, and Auto Flash are some of the major functionalities loaded within. The company has installed a 5MP f/2.2 Primary Camera with a screen flash on the front.
The camera of the Z2x is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
Memory & Performance
Lava Z2x is based on Android 11 Go Edition and packs 32 GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via micro SD card (up to 512GB). The Lava Z2x is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Lava Z2x measures 164.55 x 75.80 x 9.00 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190.00 grams. It was launched in Striped Blue color. The internal memory of Lava Z2x (2 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
Connectivity options on the Lava Z2x include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
Lava Z2x also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The smartphone is packed with a robust 5000 mAh battery, This Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. So no periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Lava Z2x Price in Nigeria
The Lava Z2x is a mid range smartphone with good quality and very affordable. The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 38,558 NGN. It is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Lava Z2x Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 900 / 1800 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Dimensions : 164.5 x 75.8 x 9 mm (6.48 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.51 inches, 102.3 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bezel-less display : Yes with water drop notch
- Touch Screen : Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Operating System : Android 11 (Go edition)
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot : micro SDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 32 GB 2 GB RAM
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1.12µm, AF
- Features : LED flash
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video Mode : 1080p@30fps
- Auto focus : Yes
- Flash : Yes, LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 3264 x 2448 Pixels
- Shooting Modes : High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
- Camera Features : 4 x Digital Zoom
- Auto Flash Video Recording : 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C
- Sensors : Accelerometer
- Colors : Striped Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable