Latest Selling Inverter Battery in Nigeria 2023 (Buying Guide)
An inverter battery is designed to provide a small amount of current for a longer duration of time. All the power backup solutions, like inverters, and UPS operate by converting the DC current into AC current as all of our electrical appliances run on AC power.
In general, you can expect your inverter battery to last anywhere around 5 to 10 hours when it is fully charged. However, you can easily calculate the accurate battery backup time with a simple formula or use a battery backup calculator.
As a backup power system, people use inverters in Nigeria. The primary function of Inverter batteries is to regulate the supply of electric charge. It’s a good idea to install an inverter in your house or office if you need backup power. To get the maximum output, you need to select the best inverter based on the battery load.
Inverter battery price in Nigeria
Due to dishonest dealers selling fake batteries and high prices, you must be careful. Therefore, it might be challenging to identify the appropriate brand and type of inverter battery for your solar installation needs. Are you looking to purchase an inverter battery? Check out our list of the best inverter battery prices in Nigeria.
INVERTER BATTERY PRICES IN NIGERIA
Inverter Batteries in Nigeria : Price Range
- LUMINIOUS 200AH/12V Inverter Battery : N120,000 – N150,000
- Altimate 200AH Inverter Battery : N90,000 – N110,000
- GENUS 12V 200AH Inverter Battery : N90,000 – N120,000
- GACIA 12V/210AH Inverter Battery : N120,000 – N150,000
- Top Light Deep Cycle Inverter Battery : N60,000 – N90,000
- Quanta 12V/200AH AGM Inverter Battery : N150,000 – N190,000
- RITAR 12V/80AH Inverter Battery : N60,000 – N80,000
- Mercury Elite Inverter 12V/200AH Deep Cycle : N110,000 – N150,000
LATEST SELLING INVERTER BATTERY IN NIGERIA
The following are long-lasting and efficient inverter battery models and brands available in Nigeria at affordable prices.
1 LUMINIOUS Battery 200AH/12V
2 Ritar 12V/80Ah AGM Inverter Battery
3 Genus Tubular Battery GTT 220AH/12V Invomax
4 Mercury Deep Cycle Inverter Battery 200AH/12V
5 Gacia 12v 210A Inverter Telecom Battery
6 Ride plus Tubular Inverter battery 200AH/12V
1. LUMINIOUS BATTERY 200AH/12V
Price Range: N120,000 – N150,000
- Battery type – 12V 200AH
- Equipped with a safety valve system
- Low self-discharge
- A standby service life of 10+ years
- One year warranty
2. RITAR 12V/80AH AGM INVERTER BATTERY
Price: N60,000 – N80,000
- 12V Inverter Battery capacity.
- Maintenance-free and sealed
- High performance
3. GENUS TUBULAR BATTERY GTT 220AH/12V INVOMAX
Price: N90,000 – N120,000
- Specially designed to support long and frequent power cuts
- High performance and low maintenance
- Longer Life Span
- Contain Electrolyte Level Indicator
- Faster Recharge
4. MERCURY DEEP CYCLE INVERTER BATTERY 200AH/12V
Price Range: N110,000 – N150,000
- Ideal for both UPS and inverters.
- Under extreme conditions, can perform efficiently.
- Can withstand a deep discharge and an overcharge condition.
- Contains adequate anti-corrosion
- Have leakage protection.
GACIA 12V 210A INVERTER TELECOM BATTERY
Price: N120,000 – N150,000
- A possible lifespan of 15 years
- It is the ideal choice for high-performance solar energy systems
- 100% leak-proof construction.
- It is ideal for all your starter kits and supply requirements.
- Comes with 2 years warranty.
6. RIDE PLUS TUBULAR INVERTER BATTERY 200AH/12V
Price: N100,000 – N150,000
- A level indicator that tracks levels in real-time
- Special Envelope Separator
- High Life,
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for Frequent Power Cuts
- Battery terminal protection paste
WHY DO YOU NEED TO SELECT THE BEST INVERTER BATTERY?
Batteries for inverters play an essential role in the construction and installation of Inverters. Essentially, it’s the powerhouse, which enables the storage or use of electricity with an inverter. In the case of a solar inverter, you store the batteries inside your house. They are safe and won’t damage your home. There has been very little reported information regarding electrical surges caused by inverter batteries.
Battery technology has been evolving for centuries. Today, batteries are used for many different things and alternative power sources. Although the design of modern inverter batteries has changed, they still retain all their functionality. If you intend to use your inverter batteries for a long time, pick a reliable and durable brand. Moreover, choose an affordable battery from Nigeria’s best inverter battery prices.
It is crucial to select the suitable inverter and battery for the right backup power solution. One of the most important things to consider when choosing a home inverter battery is the battery type. Different types of inverter batteries are available for various applications. Because of its specifications and features, some products might be more expensive than others. Our best inverter battery prices in Nigeria will help you choose the suitable one.
How much power will my inverter draw?
The power required to run an inverter is approximately 8-10% more than the power load of the appliances being run. This is due to the efficiency of the inverter.
Can I use car battery for inverter?
A very simple way to use an inverter for emergency power (such as during a power outage), is to use a car battery (with the vehicle running), and an extension cord running into the house, where you can then plug in electrical appliances.
Does inverter battery increase electricity bill?
The inverter will use the 4 hour’s extra energy to charge the batteries so that it can be used again when there’s a power outage. So technically it will increase your monthly electricity bill amount for that extra use of power or electricity.