Jubaili Bros Generators & Prices in Nigeria
Diesel generating sets are used in most places without a connection to a power grid, or as an emergency power-supply if the grid fails, also as well as for more complex applications such as peak-lopping, grid support and export to the power grid.
A diesel generator (DG) (also known as diesel genset) is the combination of a diesel engine with an electric generator to generate huge electrical energy.
This is a specific case of engine-generator, as proper sizing of diesel generators is critical to avoid low-load or a shortage of power.
The Sizing is then complicated by the full top characteristics of modern electronics, and very top specifically non-linear loads.
In size ranges around 50 MW and above, an open cycle gas turbine is more efficient at full load than an array of diesel engines, and far more compact, with comparable capital costs, but for regular part-loading, even at these power levels, diesel arrays are sometimes preferred to open cycle gas turbines, due to their superior efficiencies.
It is obvious that web searches for information on current generator prices in Nigeria won’t reduce in time to come, so if you are looking up for prices of jubaili bros generators in nigeria, you are on the right post.
When it comes to top quality and heavy duty generators in nigeria, Jubaili Bros are one of the first names that pops up even on referrals.
The company deals in soundproof, fuel and diesel saving generators that work amazingly on standby mode fully effective.
So if you are searching for the best Diesel Electric Power Generator with top quality in the country? Then consider buying Jubali Bros Generators.
The Generator is one of the most popular brands among users. The brand is known for its top-quality heavy-duty generators in Nigeria.
In 1996, Jubaili Bros was fully established in Nigeria, where they met their first major top challenge due to the high-end market demand for Diesel Electric Power Generators.
However, The company brand rose successfully to the challenge and is presently one of the top largest suppliers of Diesel Electric Power Generators in the country.
Jubaili Bros generators target mainly large factories, companies, and big organizations. They produce efficient and reliable generators with a power output as low as 9KVA to as high as 2500KVA.
Jubaili Bros deals in two lines of high power generators which are; JET generators (powered by Perkins engines, which are assembled in the United Kingdom), and marapco generators.
Jubaili Bros has spread its tentacles across six regions in the country. They include; Lagos (Apapa-Ikeja-Victoria Island), Kano, Port Harcourt, and Ibadan.
The JET(Jubaili Engineering Technology) energy generators are powered by Perkins engines, and they pack important components such as ABB full components, deep sea controllers, and Leroy somer alternators.
The Perkins engines are built to last by a UK company brand and they run at fixed speeds of either 1800 rpm or 1500 rpm. They are fully available in the following power outputs;
- 5 KVA
- 15 KVA
- 20 KVA
- 30 KVA
- 45 KVA
- 60 KVA
- 80 KVA
- 100 KVA
- 135 KVA
- 150 KVA
- 180 KVA
- 200 KVA
- 230 KVA
- 250 KVA
- 275 KVA
- 300 KVA
- 350 KVA
- 400 KVA
- 455 KVA
- 500 KVA
- 600 KVA
- 650 KVA
- 700 KVA
- 750 KVA
- 800 KVA
- 1000 KVA
The Marapco generators are powered by Perkins and MTU engines and they have been designed and fully tested to the top most international quality standards.
They have got the benefits of being able to withstand various operational conditions. In addition to this, the list of outputs of JET generators, marapco generators are also very available in these higher power outputs;
- 1100 KVA
- 1250 KVA
- 1500 KVA
- 1710 KVA
- 1850 KVA
- 2000 KVA
- 2250 KVA
Jubaili Bros generators are sold with one year warranty and after sales support and product maintenance service.
Jubaili Bros Generator Prices in Nigeria
- Jubaili Bros P20 Sound Proof Generator (20KVA): ₦1,600,000 – ₦2,000,000
- Jubaili Bros Diesel Generator (30KVA): ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,600,000
- jubaili Bros Diesel Generator (45KVA): ₦1,800,000 – ₦3,000,000
- Jubaili Bros Diesel Generator (135KVA): ₦4,000,000 – ₦5,000,000
- Jubaili Bros Diesel Generator (150KVA): ₦4,000,000 – ₦5,000,000
- Jubaili Bros Diesel Generator (250KVA): ₦6,000,000 – ₦7,500,000
Things to Consider Before Buying Jubaili Bros Generators
- Test-run and cross-check: Buying generator products can be a dicey venture as you can easily be at a disadvantage if you don’t know your onions.
Please ensure the generating set you are about to buy is in good working condition and void of hidden issues.
- Availability of spare parts & after-sales service: It is vital to generating sets from reliable and reputable brands whose spare parts are easily accessible in the market.
Purchasing from jubaili Bros, ensures you as a user can be guaranteed that the availability of spare parts will not be a problem. The brand has six different offices across Nigeria.
Besides, Jubaili Bros has also established a top quality excellent after-sales support system at their locations, thereby making its use convenient.
They include; providing top-notch maintenance, technical support, and also sales of spare parts to users of their generating sets.
Moreover, Jubaili Bros generators technical support offices offer spare parts services cutting across a range of products such as:
- Original Engine Spare Parts
- Original Alternator Spare Parts
- Electronic Components and Control Panels
- Electrical and Mechanical Parts
For any questions you can contact here and on that a contract will be signed after meeting.
All orders can be produced in 7-15 days.
Perkins Generator Sets Prices in Nigeria
- Standby 33 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 8000 $
- Standby 50 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 9000 $
- Standby 66 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 10 300 $
- Standby 110 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 12 100 $
- Standby 220 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 21 200 $
- Standby 250 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 22 800 $
- Standby 400 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 33 800 $
- Standby 450 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 34 300 $
- Standby 550 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 44 900 $
- Standby 875 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 75 000 $
- Standby 1000 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 109 000 $
- Standby 1500 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 165 000 $
- Standby 1875 KVA 400V, 3Ph, 50 Hz, 1500 Rpm Auto Diesel Generating Set: 185 000 $