iPhone XS Max Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Picture and video capture quality is not just determined by your smartphone’s resolution, but also the ability to deliver a good image in different lighting situations.
Exploration with the Apple iPhone XS Max has never looked better. Maps delivers incredible new details that go beyond simply taking you from point A to point B. Safari offers even more ways for you to explore online.
All smartphone users find the inability to use a smartphone for any more than a day or so quite uncomfortable. However, it is important to remember that the increased functionality of a smartphone with a large screen demands more power than a simple talk and text mobile.
Apple announced the launch of the iPhone XS Max smartphone in 2018. The top cell manufacturer is offering the Apple iPhone XS Max phone with 6.5 inches display, Apple A12 Bionic chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Apple rates among the very best smartphone companies in the world and it is easy to see why. Apart from the fact that their products are gradually becoming the most sought after in the mobile market, their innovative, efficient, strong smart devices are through main stream
The Apple iPhone XS Max comes with iOS 12 out of the box, while it can be fully upgraded, the device also has a Li-Po non-removable battery.
Staying in touch is more essential than ever. With SharePlay, you can watch together, listen together, and share your screen right inside FaceTime. FaceTime calls also sound and feel more natural. And Messages makes it even easier to find and enjoy the great content shared from friends and family.
iPhone XS Max Key Features
- iOS 12
- Apple A12 Bionic
- Apple A12
- 4 GB / 64 GB/ 256GB/ 4GB RAM,/ 512GB
- CPU : Hexa-core Apple A12
- Li-Ion 3174 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The weight of Apple iPhone XS Max is about 7.34 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Apple phone are average (6.2 x 3.05 x 0.31 inches). iPhone XS Max fully features a super retina display with 611nits on the brightness meter.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, full block notifications, answer calls, capture all types of screenshots and send quick replies.
This smartphone features a stainless steel band with a lovely designed glass back and OLED display. It has got a 6.5inch mobile screen.
This touchscreen slate smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc, is the technological top successor to the iPhone X and the oversize full successor to the iPhone 8 Plus.
Memory & Performance
The RAM is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened since you turned on your smartphone. This memory lets you return to an application you’ve previously used and pick up right where you left off without any lags. The internal memory storage of Apple iPhone XS Max (4 GB) cannot be expanded.
On the performance side, the phone features primarily consist of a new faster six core A12 Bionic processor, a 6.5-inch Super cell Retina display, updated Face ID, and an improved dual-camera system. The XS Max also adopted a 4×4 MIMO 4G antenna, doubling the maximum cellular bandwidth over that of the 2×2 antenna in the iPhone X and XR.
This smartphone has a unique HDR mode which ensures faster sensors and an advanced ISP. It also offers better depth control which enables you to adjust the depth of field after shooting
You’ll also benefit from a wider field range and sharper focus from its 7mp front shooter selfie.
The camera of the iPhone XS Max is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus/ optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of iPhone XS Max has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Apple iPhone XS Max supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iPhone XS Max comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions and exchange digital content.
The mobile device has a The Li-ion 3174mAh non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Apple iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria
Apple iPhone XS Max comes out of the box in different model variants. The mobile device is available and can be purchased at a price range between $ 339.76 / £ 279.30 / C$ 1,199.99.
You can visit any popular e-commerce store close to your region.
iOS 12 is the twelfth major release of iOS, being the successor to iOS 11 and the full predecessor to iOS 13.
It was announced at WWDC 2018 on the Month of June dated 4th alongside tvOS 12, watchOS 5 and macOS Mojave, before being released to the general public on September 17, 2018.
It is aesthetically similar to iOS 11 but contains numerous performance and battery life improvements and security updates.
iOS 12 improves upon or introduces the following features:
- Screen Time – allows users to track how much time they are spending on their devices and what they are doing.
- Shortcuts – allows users to automate tasks which Siri can perform
- CarPlay – can now run third-party navigation applications
- Messages – introduces customizable Animoji called “Memoji”
- FaceTime – support for Animoji and Memoji effects
- Measure – a new AR (augmented reality) application that allows users to take measurements, as well as work as a level.
- Do Not Disturb During Bedtime function
Apple Books (previously iBooks)
- Safari – updated Intelligent Tracking Prevention
- Apple Maps – “rebuilt” by relying on first-party map data instead of using map data provided by third parties
iPhone XS Max Full Specifications
- Brand : Apple
- Name : iPhone XS Max
- Model : A1921, A2101, A2102, A2104
- Release date : 2018
- Weight : 7.34 oz
- Dimensions : 6.2 x 3.05 x 0.31 inches
- Colors : gold, gray, silver
- SIM type : Nano SIM
- Operating System version : iOS 12
- SoC : Apple A12 Bionic
- CPU : Hexa-core Apple A12
- GPU : Apple A12
- Display Type : Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Dual : 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Features : Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video : 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual : 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Depth : SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : Lightning, USB 2.0
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 3174 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W
- USB Power Delivery : 2.0
- Qi : wireless charging