iPhone 13 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Apple iPhone 13 Pro is a very good smartphone manufactured out of the box with a dramatically more powerful camera system. Making use of a display so responsive, it will seem like every interaction on the mobile feels new again. The smartphone has a dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
The Apple company brand announced the launch of the iPhone 13 Pro smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Apple iPhone 13 Pro phone with 6.1 inches display, Apple A15 Bionic chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Apple iPhone 13 Pro comes with iOS 15 out of the box, and a Li-Ion, non-removable battery.
iPhone 13 Pro Key Features
- iOS 15
- Apple A15 Bionic
- Apple A15
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.1 inches (1170 x 2532 pixel)
- 12 + 12 + 12 MP, 4032 x 3024 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Ion 3125 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The weight of Apple iPhone 13 Pro is about 7.2 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the other smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Apple phone are average (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.3 inches).
The new Super Retina XDR display with Promotion can refresh from 10 to 120 times per second, and all kinds of frame rates in between. It intelligently ramps up when you need exceptional graphics performance, and ramps down to save power when you don’t.
It even accelerates and decelerates naturally to match the speed of your finger as you scroll. You’ve never felt anything like it. Apple iPhone 13 Pro comes with iOS 15 out of the box, but it is up-gradable to the next Operating System.
This mobile device is designed with the world’s fastest smartphone chip with exceptional durability and a huge step in battery life. The size of iPhone 13 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.1 inches OLED display of Apple iPhone 13 Pro with 1170 x 2532 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Apple iPhone 13 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. iPhone 13 Pro is based on iOS 15 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The iPhone 13 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and e-SIM cards.
On the performance side, the apple iPhone 13 pro with its redesigned lens and powerful auto focus system, the new Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm, making even the smallest details seem epic.
Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits. Now iPhone can shoot with shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects.
Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling. However, You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture. We can’t wait to see what you do with it.
Apple iPhone 13 pro camera system gets the biggest upgrade ever, with the next level hardware that captures so much detail. This super intelligent software for new photos and film making techniques uses a mind blowing fast chip that will definitely change your concept of taking shots even in low light conditions.
The camera of the iPhone 13 Pro is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
The main camera of iPhone 13 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
iPhone 13 Pro was made for low light. The wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the Li-DAR Scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor, and all-new auto focus. And still, telephoto now has Night mode.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The iPhone 13 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This Apple phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The iPhone 13 Pro is a safe and durable IP68 dust proof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone supports fast charging technology, which comes in handy when you need quick boost on your device.
The iPhone 13 Pro comes with wireless charging. Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects through electromagnetic induction.
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading — everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos, and more. With Smart Data mode, iPhone will downshift automatically to save power when you don’t need all that speed.
Finally, the iOS 15 lets you keep the conversation going while sharing movies, music, or whatever’s on your screen right in Face Time. Stay in the zone by filtering out any notifications that aren’t relevant to the task at hand. And interact with text in images to quickly send email, make calls, get directions, and more.
The iPhone 13 Pro makes use of a Li-Ion 3125 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Price in Nigeria
This smartphone will go on sale in Nigeria for the price of $999.00 which is about 411,647 NGN. The mobile phone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail platform close to your region.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Full Specifications
- Brand : Apple
- Name : iPhone 13 Pro
- Model : A2483
- Release date : 2021
- Dimensions : 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 204 g (7.20 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or e-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/e-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1200 nits
- Size : 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Operating System : iOS 15
- Chipset : Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU : Hexa-core (2×3.22 GHz + 4xX.X GHz)
- GPU : Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- RAM : 8 GB
- Internal storage : 128 GB
- Memory card slot : N/A
- Quad : 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.8, 77 mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- UW : 12 MP, f/1.8, 13 mm, 120˚ (ultra wide), PDAF
- Depth : TOF 3D Li-DAR scanner (depth)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video : 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision
- Dual : 12 MP, f/2.2, 23 mm (wide), 1/3.6″
- Depth B : SL 3D, (depth/bio-metrics sensor)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors : Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri : Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Colors : Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 3125 mAh, non-removable (11.97 Wh)
- Charging : Fast charging 20 W
- USB Power Delivery : 2.0
- Mag-safe wireless charging : 15W