Infinix Zero X Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The infinix brand since 2015 has made a huge leap on the upgrade of their smartphones. From touch screen sensitivity down to fingerprint sensor and battery life, all has been top notch over the years.
Still, in this post we will be looking at the Infinix Zero X, the mobile phone is powered by an Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor.
And it runs on the Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm) Chipset. While the smartphone has a 8 GigaByte memory RAM and a 128 GigaByte internal storage.
Infinix Zero X represents a mixture of reliability and premium configurations made with the best quality. Users will also get to capture detailed images and save them using the impressive camera configuration and storage facility made available within. The device is backed by a li-po 4000mAh battery.
Infinix Zero X Key Features
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ screen
- Camera: 50MP Triple main camera/ 48MP Dual front
- Memory: 8GB RAM with 256GB ROM
- Platform: Helio G95T CPU / Android 11
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Comms : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery : Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Infinix Zero X is a cutting-edge Full High Definition (FHD) display master piece that provides the ultimate immersive visual experience which is treat to your eyes. The design is fully sleek with good grip.
Inspired by the Louvre’s “Diamond Glass” design, Zero 8 is designed to draw attention with its impactful style and classy taste. The “Gem Cut” design concept has been incorporated to achieve an overall sophisticated look.
There is an unprecedented smoothness that comes with this device as a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, with multiple features for optimized fluency, super smooth interaction between your fingers and the screen.
Infinix Zero X features a 6.85 inches bezel-less AMOLED display with a 392ppi pixel density and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. The smartphone gets a capacitive Touchscreen with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a high refresh rate of 120Hz. A punch-hole on the top left corner of the screen houses a front camera.
On camera front, the users get a 108 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP camera and on the rear, there’s an 108 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
Infinix Zero X is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
Infinix Zero X smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 168.7 mm x 76.1 mm x 9.1 mm and weighs 205 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2460 Pixels and 392 ppi pixel density.
With the 64 + 48megapixel ultra night camera, there is an awe inspiring sense of presence and master composition and quality levels enabled by the full FHD frame front + rear camera by simply tapping the screen of the mobile device.
The 8MegaPixel ultra wide-angle camera supports a 2.5cm macro camera and an ultra Steady Pro Video ultra night video camera. Using Unit Pixel 2.8μm High Resolution 64MegaPixel HD ultra night camera and sony IMX686 6P camera Support for 4K videos including a 960fps Bokeh Camera effect that restores the night scene to the max, and delivers amazing selfies at any angle, even with the backlight or at night time.
Memory & Performance
The memory of the Infinix Zero X comes with 128GB internal Storage which can be extended further up to 256GB. Gyroscope + EIS 3.0 algorithm combined with advanced Vidhance video stabilization solution ensures clear and stable images in all scenarios.
Experience rapid action with 180Hz touch sampling rate and Game Turbo V1.0 to enhance your game activation speed.
On the performance side, the zero X is very fast with an extraordinary performance. This is because the world’s first TUV Rheinland chip platform with a high-performance network game certification and seamless switching between WIFI/Mobile/Antenna networks is there to empower users experience with its rock-solid stability and improved performance.
Connectivity options of the Infinix Zero X includes 5G, 4G VoLTE network connections, the device also supports Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C and A-GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Infinix Zero X has included a non-removable Li-Polymer battery within, flaunting a charging capacity of 4000mAh. The particular cell is also compatible with a 160W Fast Charging it supports a Wireless charging system and the thin battery gives the smartphone a good back up.
Infinix Zero X Price in Nigeria
Infinix Zero X is on sale in nigeria for the price of 138,675 (NGN). Which is about $337. The smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region or you can also purchase it on amazon.
Infinix Zero X Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Dimensions : 163.5 x 73.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight —
- Build : Scratch Resistant Glass, Plastic back, Plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.7 inches, 114.7 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~385 ppi density)
- Touch Screen : Available, up to 10 fingers
- Display Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass, 2.5D Curved Glass, Splash Resistant built
- Operating System : Android 11, XOS v7.6
- SoC : Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM : 8 GB
- Storage Capacity : 256 GB
- Card Slot : Yes, up to 512 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)
- Camera Type : Quadruple Lenses
- Camera Sensor(s) : Main: 50 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Ultra wide : 13 MegaPixel, f/2.2, 119˚ FoV, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Depth : 8 MegaPixel, f/2.4
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 48 MegaPixel selfie
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : below display
- Audio Jack Type : Available, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Speakers : DTS Audio Technology – Dual Speakers
- USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC : Nil
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio : Yes, FM Radio
- Sensors : Fingerprint (in-screen), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : White
- Battery Capacity : Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : 33W battery charging