Infinix Smart 6 Plus Specifications & Price in Nigeria
When shopping for a smartphone, the single most important feature that people look out for is the display. The screen allows you to see the phone’s display. If you have ever dropped your top mobile phone without damaging the screen, you were very probably relieved.
The manufacturer is offering the Infinix Smart 6 Plus phone with 6.6 inches display, Mediatek MT6761 chipset, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory storage capacity
The Infinix Smart 6 Plus comes with Android OS v11.0 Go Edition out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.6 inches phone comes with IPS display screen (720 x 1612 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus Key Features
- Android OS v11.0 Go Edition
- Mediatek MT6761
- PowerVR GE8300
- 2 GB / 32 GB
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
This is Infinix Smart 6 Plus. It has almost the same specifications as the standard Smart 6, but here, the CPU is change from SC9863A to MediaTek’s Helio Helio A22.
Like the standard model, this plus variant also comes in a 6.6-inches screen, utilizing 720 x 1600 pixel resolution and a dewdrop notch on the front. On the inside, the Smart 6 Plus is powered by the aforementioned Helio A22 from MediaTek. The CPU is modeled MT6761, and it has 4-cores @2.0GHz. The model has 2GB RAM and a built-in 32GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB
Pictures and video capture quality is not just determined by your smartphone’s resolution, but also the ability to deliver a good image in different lighting situations.
The size of Smart 6 Plus screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches IPS display of Infinix Smart 6 Plus with 720 x 1612 pixels screen resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Infinix Smart 6 Plus (2 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the phone comes in Purple, Ocean Blue, Light Sea Green and Polar Black colors, sporting a fingerprint scanner on the rear. A space for dual 4G LTE full SIMs is available on the side, while a 5000mAh battery, and Google Android 11 is available out of the box.
On the camera side, you are still getting an 8-megapixel main sensor, and a secondary VGA AI lens on the rear, while a 5-megapixel selfie snapper is used on the front. Dual LED flash is available on the rear, while a single LED flash comes with the frontal snapper.
The camera of the Smart 6 Plus is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Smart 6 Plus phone has built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of functions without ever fully interrupting play switch networks.
Smartphones also are designed with software for built in basic applications such as calendar, contact list, maps, clock and weather.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Smart 6 Plus phone has a top fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Infinix mobile phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Infinix Smart 6 Plus phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both the personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
This smartphone houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
The battery of Smart 6 Plus isn’t removable without voiding the warranty.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is available and on sale for the price of $83.00. The smartphone can be purchased directly at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 4G LTE Band : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- Also Known As : Infinix Smart 6 Plus
- Model: X6511G
- Announced : 2022, March 11
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March
- Display Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.6 inches, 97.8 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- Dimensions : —
- Weight : —
- Build : Front Glass – Plastic body
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System : Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU : Quad-core (2.0GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- RAM + ROM : 2GB + 32GB
- Card Slot : Yes, up to 128GB via microSD card
- Camera Type : Double Lenses
- Camera Sensor(s) : Main: 8 MP
- Depth : QVGA AI lens
- Camera Features : Autofocus / Continuous shooting / Digital zoom
- Video Resolution : 1080p@30fps
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 5-megapixel
- Camera Features : FaceID / Face Beautification
- Video Resolution : 720@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : Chin, below display
- Audio Jack Type : Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Dirac DTS sound
- USB : Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- Wi-fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC : N/A
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio : Yes
- Sensors : Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, proximity
- Colors : Purple, Ocean Blue, Light Sea Green, Polar Blac
- Java Support : No
- Box Contents : Smart 6 Plus / Charging Brick / USB cable / User Manual
- Battery Capacity : Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Fast Charging Technology : 10W