INFINIX NOTE 12 VIP Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Infinix NOTE 12 VIP features a whopping 103 charging and battery safety features which span the entire charging cycle from the charger to the circuit, and the battery.
Its also comes with 18 thermal sensors which monitor the device’s temperature in real-time to ensure that charging is safe always.
Packing more speed and more power, the all-new Helio G96 incorporates 2 x Cortex‑A76 and 6 x full Cortex‑A55 processors, which work in same tandem to harness next-level intelligence for a whole top groundbreaking performance.
Extend 8GB memory to 13GB by integrating RAM and ROM. Not only does this improve the whole smartphone’s processing speed but it also fully accelerates performance when performing various functions and tasks.
Infinix Note 12 VIP Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Helio G96
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.44 x 3.02 x 0.31 inches
- 108 + 13 + 2 MP, 12000 x 9000 pixels
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Infinix announced the launch of the Note 12 VIP smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Infinix Note 12 VIP phone with 6.7 inches display, Mediatek Helio G96 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
The Infinix Note 12 VIP comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light full Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Infinix Note 12 VIP premium level quality cell specifications ensure that it delivers the most amazing experience to its users. One of the main highlights of this smartphone is its 120W Fast Charging battery system that is supported by 18 thermal sensors that monitor its full temperature in real-time.
It comes with Xarena-Darlink 2.0 that optimise the battery, memory and temperature of the top device by analysing the usage patterns and delivers an ultimate gaming experience.
Finally, a 9-Layers Graphene Cooling System is also available in the device to reduce its core temperature by up to 15-degrees.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Infinix Note 12 Turbo (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal memory storage (128 GB) can be fully expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the weight of Infinix Note 12 VIP is about 6.98 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the other smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Infinix phone are average (6.44 x 3.02 x 0.31 inches).
The camera of the Note 12 VIP is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
On the backside of the Infinix Note 12 VIP, a triple-camera module is available. It consists of an f/1.8, 108MP, Cinemagic, Wide-Angle Main Camera, an f/2.2, 13MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens and an f/2.4, 2MP Depth-sensing camera.
This camera system is also supported by a Quad-LED Flash, Night Scene Photography mode and Laser Detection Auto Focus. On the front side, users get a 16MP Selfie Camera.
Experience the brightest of colors on a super eye-friendly display that also gives you the best performance in contrast ratio, color calibration, and resolution.
With every touch, all your commands are rapidly and instinctively in sync. This is fully made possible by an ultra refresh rate of 120Hz and touch sampling rate as high as 360Hz.
Infinix Note 12 VIP supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on all board. The Note 12 VIP phone has built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Note 12 VIP phone has a quality fingerprint scanner. This smartphone sensor identifies and fully authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to any top mobile smartphone. This Infinix phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Infinix Note 12 VIP phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports also fast charging technology.
The Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The will lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, and light-weight, rechargeable battery.
No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. With up to 4500mAh battery, the NOTE 12 VIP not only gives you maximized battery capacity but supersonic cell charging speeds too. You can go from 0% to full battery power in just 17 minutes.
Infinix Note 12 VIP Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $279. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any e-commerce store close to your home.
Infinix Note 12 VIP Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100/ HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 / HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 28, 38, 40, 41 / 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41 / 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced : 2022, May 16
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, June
- Dimensions : 163.5 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.44 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 199 g (7.02 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, 700 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~86.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, XOS 10.5
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6781 Helio G96 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal storage : 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.67″, 0.64µm, PDAF, Laser AF
- Ultra Wide : 13mm f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1440p@30fps, 1080p@60fps
- Single : 16 MP, (wide), 1/2.76″, 1.12µm
- Features : Dual-LED flash
- Video : 1440p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : Yes
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging technology : Fast Charging 120W