INFINIX NOTE 12 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture all screenshots and send quick replies.
Infinix announced the launch of the Note 12 5G smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is well offering the Infinix Note 12 5G phone with 6.7 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 810 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Infinix Note 12 5G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Infinix Note 12 5G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 810
- Mali-G57 MP4
- 6 GB / 64 GB
- 6.7 inches IPS LCD
- 16MP Front Camera
- Massive 4GB RAM
- 5000mAh battery, 33W Fast Charging equipped
- Expandable internal storage
Design & Display
The weight of Infinix Note 12 5G is about 6.56 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Infinix phone are average (6.48 x 3.03 x 0.31 inches).
The size of Note 12 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 inches AMOLED display of Infinix Note 12 5G with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Infinix Note 12 flaunts a 6.7 inches bezel-less display with a water-drop notch at the top. The smartphone`s capacitive touchscreen belongs to the AMOLED type with a pixel density of 393ppi, an aspect ratio of 20:9 as well as a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Infinix Note 12 5G (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal memory storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a quality compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, Infinix Note 12 is an impressive choice, provided the specifications sheet loaded within. Though you get quite a performer in terms of the battery and full mode configuration available but the cameras could have been better.
The camera of the Note 12 5G is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Infinix Note 12 provides a triple-camera setup on the backside which features a 50MP f/1.6 Primary Camera, 2MP f/2.4 Cameras, and an AI Lens respectively.
ISO Control, Quad-LED Flash, Digital Zoom, Exposure Compensation, Face Detection and Touch to focus are some of the facilities equipped within. Also, the brand has placed a top 16MP Primary Camera on the front side for shooting selfies.
Infinix Note 12 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.6) primary camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
Hardware & Software
Infinix Note 12 comes with a massive 4GB RAM and a MediaTek Helio G88 chipset. The Octa-core processor with a dual-core module that runs at a speed of 2GHz (max) ensures quality seamless functionality. Also, the device presents a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU that sorts out the overall graphical needs.
The Infinix Note 12 5G runs XOS 10.6 is based on Android 12 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 2048GB) with a dedicated slot. The Infinix Note 12 5G measures 164.67 x 76.90 x 7.98mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 186.00 grams. It was launched in Force Black and Snowfall White colors.
Connectivity options on the Infinix Note 12 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Infinix Note 12 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The Note 12 5G phone doesn’t have built-in FM radio.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Note 12 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the whole fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Infinix phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Infinix Note 12 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both either personal and business use. This quality smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The smartphone is loaded with a Li-Polymer non-removable battery having a charging capacity of 5000mAh. Moreover, this particular cell is also supportive of 33W Fast Charging.
The Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The top mobile lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Infinix Note 12 5G Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 190EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Infinix Note 12 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 08
- Status : Available. Released 2022, July 14
- Dimensions : 164.7 x 76.9 x 8 mm (6.48 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System : Android 12, XOS 10.6
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 6GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.64µm, PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- QVGA : QVGA
- Features : Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1440p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features : Dual-LED flash
- Video : 1440p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC : No
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast Charging 33W
- Colors : Black, White
- Models : X671