HUAWEI P50E Specifications & Price in Nigeria
After introducing three new color variants of Huawei P50 Pro, the tech maker has also launched a full member in the lineup as Huawei P50E. This new Huawei phone is identical to the standard Huawei P50 but features Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 chipset.
Huawei announced the launch of the mobile P50E smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Huawei P50E phone with 6.5 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage full capacity.
The Huawei P50E comes with Harmony OS v2.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4100 mAh, top non-removable battery.
Huawei P50E Key Features
- Harmony OS v2.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.16 x 2.91 x 0.31 inches
- Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Huawei P50E equips a 6.5-inch OLED flat design panel, the screen has a 90Hz refresh rate, 1440Hz PWM dimming, 300 Hz touch sampling rate, and FHD+ resolution 2700 X 1224 for high picture quality.
Huawei P50E is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor with 4G instead of Snapdragon 888 chipset on the P50 and P50 Pro models. The chipset has octa-core architecture including 4 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8GHz as well as Adreno 642L GPU.
Memory & Performance
This new phone is powered by the HarmonyOS operating system and 8GB of RAM + 128/256GB of internal storage. The internal memory of Huawei P50E (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
The device will bring you a triple rear camera system consisting of a 50-megapixel super-sensitive primary color camera (wide-angle, f/1.8 aperture), 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture), and 12-megapixel telephoto camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS).
On the front side, it has a 13MP f/2.4 aperture camera for high-quality selfies. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens.
The camera of the P50E is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of P50E has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Huawei P50E fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The P50E comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function efficiently and effectively.
The two main types of battery in the market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile smart phone batteries among smartphone top manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries available to end users.
This smartphone houses a Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Huawei P50E Price in Nigeria
This mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $580. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Huawei P50E Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 / CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100/ CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, March 17
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March 24
- Dimensions : 156.5 x 73.8 x 7.9 mm (6.16 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 181 g (6.38 oz)
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.5 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1224 x 2700 pixels (~456 ppi density)
- Operating System : HarmonyOS 2.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 4G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card slot : NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Features : Leica optics, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.4, 100˚ (ultrawide)
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Galaxy Blue, Cocoa Tea Gold, Snow White, Obsidian Black
- Models : ABR-AL60
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The mobile phone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The P50E phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor fully identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Huawei phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Huawei P50E phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The P50E is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. And users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, and capture screenshots and send quick replies.