Huawei P50 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This mobile device (Huawei P50) is a mid range smartphone and it runs on the Android 10.0 + EMUI 11 operating system which makes the experience better. The smartphone is powered by Kirin 990 Octa-core Processor.
And most smartphones like these comes with a triple-camera of 50 Megapixel (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto) 3x optical zoom + 16 MP (ultra wide) and on the front, there is a 32 MP selfie camera.
The smartphone comes in various colors such as Frost Silver and Dark Blue. The big display of a 6.1 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen technology gives a resolution of resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Dimensions of the mobile device is at 156.7 x 74 x 8.3 mm and it weighs in grams. The smartphone is packed with 8 GB RAM with internal storage is 128 GB and 256 GB. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable battery.
Huawei P50 Key Features
- Harmony OS v2.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.5 inches (1224 x 2700 pixel)
- 50 + 13 + 12 MP, 8192 x 6144 pixel, auto-focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The Huawei P50 features a slightly smaller 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,224×2,700 pixels) OLED flat display with up to 90Hz refresh rate, 1440Hz high frequency PWM dimming, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 458 ppi pixel density, and P3 wide color gamut coverage. It is powered by the Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB storage.
The size of P50 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.5 inches OLED display of Huawei P50 with 1224 x 2700 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
The internal memory of Huawei P50 (8 GB) cannot be expanded. However, There is nano Memory card support for storage expansion (up to 256GB).
There is a triple camera setup on Huawei P50 that includes a 50-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens with f/3.4 aperture and OIS. It supports 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom. It has the same selfie camera as the Pro model.
The camera of the P50 is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of P50 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The Huawei P50 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The P50 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
The Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Huawei P50 Price in Nigeria
The Huawei P50 is on sale for the price of 600 EUR, which is about 292,991 NGN. It will be available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region. Buyers can also purchase via a third party store on Amazon.
Huawei P50 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA 2000 / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Dimensions : 156.5 x 73.8 x 7.9 mm (6.16 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 181 g (6.38 oz)
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz
- Size : 6.5 inches, 101.6 cm2 (~88.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1224 x 2700 pixels (~458 ppi density)
- Operating System : HarmonyOS 2.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card Slot : Card slot NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 23 mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/3.4, 125 mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- UW : 13 MP, f/2.2, 16 mm (ultra wide)
- Features : Leica optics, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Colors : Black, Gold, White
- Type : Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W