Huawei P50 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Huawei P50 Pro is the true powerhouse 2021 flagship from the company. It comes in two variants, one with a 4G-locked Snapdragon 888 and another with the 5G-capable Kirin 9000. The Kirin 9000 is a bit weaker than the Snapdragon 888, but some might prefer it for its 5G capabilities.
Huawei P50 Pro mobile was launched on 29th July 2021. The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1228×2700 pixels at a pixel density of 450 pixels per inch (ppi).
The manufacturer is offering the Huawei P50 Pro phone with 6.6 inches display, Hi-silicon Kirin 9000 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Huawei P50 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Huawei P50 Pro runs Proprietary and is powered by a 4360 mAh battery. The Huawei P50 Pro supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
Huawei P50 Pro Key Features
- Harmony OS v2.0
- Hi-silicon Kirin 9000
- Mali-G78 MP16
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.6 inches (1228 x 2700 pixel)
- 50 + 40 + 13 + 64 MP, 8192 x 6144 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The weight of Huawei P50 Pro is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Huawei phone are average (6.25 x 2.87 x 0.33 inches).
The size of P50 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches OLED display of Huawei P50 Pro HS with 1228 x 2700 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
Memory & Performance
Huawei P50 Pro runs HarmonyOS 2 is based on Proprietary and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via Nano Memory Card card (up to 256GB). The Huawei P50 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM mobile.
The Huawei P50 Pro measures 158.80 x 72.80 x 8.50 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 195.00 grams. It was launched in Cocoa Tea Gold, Dawn Powder, Rippling Clouds, Snowy White, and Yao Gold Black colors. It features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection. The internal memory of Huawei P50 Pro(8 GB) cannot be expanded
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P50 Pro on the rear packs a 50-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 40-megapixel camera with an f/1.6 aperture; a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 64-megapixel camera with an f/3.5 aperture.
The rear camera setup has auto focus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.4 aperture. The front camera also features auto focus. An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of P50 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The Huawei P50 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Connectivity options on the Huawei P50 Pro also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, USB Type-C, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The P50 Pro also comes with NFC just as it was mentioned above, (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
The Li-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable battery of the Huawei P50 pro gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Huawei P50 Pro Price in Nigeria
The Huawei P50 pro is on sale for the price of 800 EUR, which is about 390,704 NGN. The smartphone will be available and can be purchased on any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Huawei P50 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Dimensions : 158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5 mm (6.25 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz
- Size : 6.6 inches, 105.4 cm2 (~91.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1228 x 2700 pixels (~450 ppi density)
- Operating System : HarmonyOS 2.0
- Chipset : Kirin 9000 (5 nm) Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3×2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.05 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Octa-core : (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU : Mali-G78 MP24
- Adreno : 660
- Card slot : NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Quad : 50 MP, f/1.8, 23 mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 64 MP, f/3.5, 90 mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom
- UW : 13 MP, f/2.2, 13 mm (ultra wide)
- BW : 40 MP, f/1.6, 23 mm (B/W)
- Features : Leica optics, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 13 Megapixel, f/2.4, (wide)
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to quad-band: GLONASS (4), BDS (4), GALILEO (3), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Colors : Black, Gold, White, Pink, Blue
- Type : Li-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W