HUAWEI MATE 50 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
HUAWEI Mate 50 is built to handle whatever life sprays its way, with IP68-rated splash, water, and dust resistance. Users can buy for the cell tech, but stay for the view! The 6.7-inch top screen and individually calibrated colours show you a true-to-life world. And 1440 Hz PWM Light dimming,which reduces flicker, and gives your eyes the breather they deserve.
You can arm yourself with the smartphone that radiates charm in every way, with its iconic quality symmetrical form, and intricate pyramidal Clous de Paris pattern, which draws you in to the whole sophisticated camera module. The more mobile megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces.
With the Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera, HUAWEI Mate 50 allows you to capture brilliance day and night. It auto-adjusts the aperture to meet the needs of any moment, and Professional mode gives you 10 different aperture sizes to choose from, so that you can tailor the blur and depth of field in your latest masterpiece.
Huawei Mate 50 Key Features
- Harmony OS v3.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.36 x 3 x 0.31 inches
- 50 + 13 + 12 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4460 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Huawei announced the launch of the Mate 50 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Huawei Mate 50 phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage. The Huawei Mate 50 comes with Harmony OS v3.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4460 mAh, non-removable battery.
This smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not fully originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications.
The weight of Huawei Mate 50 is about 7.27 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The quality mobile dimensions of this Huawei phone are average (6.36 x 3 x 0.31 inches).
What is the main use of the smartphone?
The most common use of the smartphone is for messaging, and people do this for both business and leisure purposes. Phone calls are not as common these days, and instead people tend to prefer sending messages to people.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to fully pick back up right where you left off without any lags. The mobile internal memory of Huawei Mate 50 (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
On the performance side, Huawei Mate 50 comes with Harmony OS v3.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The 50 MP Ultra Aperture Camera takes in 24% more light,6 thanks to the ultra-large F1.4 aperture and RYYB sensor, working seamlessly with the XD Fusion Pro image engine to keep brightness and contrasts pristine.
Super night mode takes you deep under cover of darkness, capturing details that do justice to any neon-lit night s-cape.
Capture stunning portraits that put personality on full display. The larger aperture works in concert with a top cutting-edge submillimetre segmentation algorithm to produce pro-level blurring and breathtaking bokeh effects.
The smaller aperture allows you to put more under focus, making it ideal for group shots.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function properly. Huawei Mate 50 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Mate 50 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of transactions, and exchange digital content.
Smartphones typically contain a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips, include various sensors that can be leveraged by pre-included and third-party software (such as a magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and more), and support wireless communications protocols (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or satellite navigation).
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Mate 50 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Huawei phones comes with proximity sensor.
This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your own ear. The Dual SIM capability of Huawei Mate 50 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can well offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of all mobile battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
Users can also go the distance with their full favorite films and games, thanks to a 4460 mAh large capacity cell battery, 66 W Wired Multi-channel HUAWEI mobile SuperCharge10 and 50 W Wireless HUAWEI mobile SuperCharge.
Huawei Mate 50 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is available and on sale in nigeria for the price of 720EUR. The mobile device can be purchased on the Amazon online store or at the Huawei store.
Huawei Mate 50 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 06
- Status : Exp. release 2022, September 28
- Dimensions : 161.5 x 76.1 x 8 mm (6.36 x 3.00 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 202 g / 206 g (7.13 oz)
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- Dispatch Type : OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.9 cm2 (~88.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1224 x 2700 pixels (~442 ppi density)
- Protection : Huawei Kunlun Glass
- OS : EMUI 13 (International); HarmonyOS 3.0 (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ 4G Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultra wide)
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- BDS : Satellite Message (sending only)
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4460 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W
- Reverse wireless charging : 5W
- Colors : Black, Silver, Purple, Orange
- Models : CET-AL00, CET-LX9