HUAWEI MATE 50 RS Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications.
Users can delve into a world of colour and splendor on the silky smooth 120 Hz display,1 and enjoy exceptional durability, with enhanced drop resistance and incredible 6-metre water resistance
What is the main use of the smartphone?
The most common use of a smartphone is for messaging, and people do this for both business and leisure purposes. Phone calls are not as common these days, and instead people tend to prefer sending messages to people.
The PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 50 RS gives the smartphone design a new spin, taking the whole aerodynamic curves of a sports car, and placing them in the palm of your hand. Ink Blue uses a CeraBicolor ceramic technique to fuse black with blue, while enchanting Purple gives this classic look a futuristic face.
How does the smartphone work?
Each cell has an antenna that receives cell phone signals. The antenna transmits signals just like a radio station, and your phone picks up those signals just as a radio does. Top quality Smartphones use cell phone network technology to send and receive data (think phone calls, Web browsing, file transfers).
Huawei Mate 50 RS Key Features
- Corning Gorilla Glass protective display
- Quad camera setup on the rear side
- 32MP Front Camera
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset
- 12GB RAM
- 66W Fast Charging
- Space can be increased
- Optical fingerprint sensor placed on the screen
Design & Display
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Huawei announced the launch of the Mate 50 RS smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Huawei Mate 50 RS phone with 6.74 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal storage. The Huawei Mate 50 RS comes with the Harmony OS v3.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery.
An OLED powers up the visual experience of the Huawei Mate 50 RS` users along with the help of 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, a refresh rate of 120Hz and 388ppi pixel density. The v5 top Corning Gorilla Glass-covered display has a size of 6.78-inches and its aspect screen ratio is 20.5:9.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags. The internal memory of Huawei Mate 50 RS (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, Huawei Mate 50 RS is a powerful smartphone that will allow you to push your limits. There is a premium set of Quality configurations in this device that will give you a luxury operational experience without sacrificing its performance.
Its other specs like a beautiful display, and featureful cameras, massive storage unit and long-lasting battery also enhance users` Mobile experience.
The Super TeleMacro camera offers top flexible focusing and high optical magnification, to put beauty under the microscope.
Optics-wise, the Huawei Mate 50 RS comes with four cameras on its rear side. It includes an f/1.9 aperture Wide-Angle Primary Lens of 50MP resolution, an f/1.8 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens of 20MP Lens, an f/2.4 aperture Telephoto Camera of 12MP resolution and another Lens of 8MP resolution. Users can also capture brilliant selfies and make crystal clear video calls using its powerful 32MP Front Camera.
The Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera turns each snapshot into a work of art, with 10 different physical aperture sizes to create breathtaking effects and apply mindbending textures.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Huawei Mate 50 RS supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The Mate 50 RS comes with full NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all transactions, and fully exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Mate 50 RS phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Huawei phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Huawei Mate 50 RS phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The Mate 50 RS is a safe and durable IP68 cell dust-proof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users.
The 4700 mAh battery of the Xiaomi Mate 50 RS and multi-channel charging keep you in the driver’s seat when you’re out and about.
Xiaomi Mate 50 RS Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of 1880EUR. The mobile device is fully available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Xiaomi Mate 50 RS Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 06
- Status : Exp. release 2022, September 21
- Dimensions : 162.1 x 75.5 x 9.9 mm (6.38 x 2.97 x 0.39 in)
- Weight : 232 g (8.18 oz)
- Build : Glass front, ceramic back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz
- Size : 6.74 inches, 111.8 cm2 (~91.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1212 x 2616 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)
- Protection : Huawei Kunlun Glass
- Operating System : HarmonyOS 3.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ 4G Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 48 MP, f/3.0, 90mm (periscope telephoto macro), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom
- Ultra wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/480fps, 720p@960fps, 720p@3840fps, HDR, gyro-EIS
- Ultra Wide : Dual 13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultra wide)
- Depth : TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2
- Sensors : Face ID, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- BDS : Satellite Message (sending only)
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W
- Reverse wireless charging : 5W
- Colors : Ink Blue, Purple
- Models : DCO-AL00