HUAWEI HONOR X40I Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
A smaller mobile aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Huawei announced the launch of the Honor X40i smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Huawei Honor X40i phone with 6.7 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Huawei Honor X40i comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2388 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Huawei Honor X40i Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 700
- Mali-G57 MP2
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.41 x 2.93 x 0.29 inches
- 50 + 2 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Huawei Honor X40i is about 6.17 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Huawei phone are average (6.41 x 2.93 x 0.29 inches).
The size of Honor X40i screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 full inches IPS display of Huawei Honor X40i with 1080 x 2388 pixels quality screen resolution is multitouch capable.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Memory & Performance
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve fully well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The internal memory of Huawei Honor X40i (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
The Huawei Honor X40i comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in top quality digital cameras.
The camera of the Honor X40i is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from all mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function properly. Huawei Honor X40i supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the whole Earth’s surface, irrespective of any type of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Honor X40i phone doesn’t have built-in FM radio.
This mobile device comes out of the with a lot of sensors like the proximity sensor, the top quality smartphone accelerometer sensor, etc.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Honor X40i phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the whole fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Huawei phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Huawei Honor X40i phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This quality smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The Huawei Honor X40i houses a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Huawei Honor X40i Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 240EUR. The mobile device can be fully well purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your home.
Huawei Honor X40i Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 // CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 / CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 13
- Status : Exp. release 2022, July 22
- Dimensions : 162.9 x 74.5 x 7.4 mm (6.41 x 2.93 x 0.29 in)
- Weight : 175 g (6.17 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.7 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2388 pixels (~391 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Magic UI 6.1, no Google Play Services
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Screen Sensor : Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 44W
- Colors : Black, Silver, Green. Aurora
- Models : DIO-AN00