HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS ULTIMATE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a cell phone that lets you do more than make phone calls and send text messages. Smartphones can browse the Internet and run software programs like a computer. Smartphones use a touch screen to allow users to interact with them. There are thousands of smartphone apps including games, personal-use, and business-use programs that all run on the phone.
Huawei announced the launch of the Honor Magic Vs Ultimate smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate phone with 7.9 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal storage. The Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS ULTIMATE Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 16 GB / 512 GB
- 7.9 inches (2272 x 1984 px)
- 54 + 8 + 50 MP, 8768 x 6144 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Designs & Display
The weight of Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate is about 9.35 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Huawei phone are average (6.31 x 5.57 x 0.24 inches). The big display of 7.9 inches has a Foldable OLED screen type and gives a resolution of 1984 x 2272 pixels.
The pixel density is 382 PPI (pixels per inch). The smartphone is packed with 16 GB RAM with 512 GB internal storage. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and Adreno 730 GPU. The sensors include side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The device runs on Android 12 + Magic UI 7 operating system. It features 54 MP (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto) + 50 MP (ultrawide) camera on the rear side. On the front, there is a single camera: 16 MP (wide). The smartphone is fueled with Li-Po 5000 mAh + 66W wired + 5W reverse wired. The device comes in two colors: Gold, Black.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate (16 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can simply be understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss.
The larger the rom, the more data is stored. The size of Honor Magic Vs Ultimate screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 7.9 inches OLED display of Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate with 2272 x 1984 px resolution is multitouch capable. The smartphone comes with the latest operating system.
On the performance side, Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. The camera of the Honor Magic Vs Ultimate is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of Honor Magic Vs Ultimate has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Computational photography is used in smartphones since there is less space for a large lens that can enhance pictures. Smartphones also have more processing power over the typical digital camera; meaning smartphones can automate many settings and provide additional photo editing tools.
Huawei Honor Magic Vs Ultimate supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Honor Magic Vs Ultimate comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
The two main types of battery in the market today are the li-ion batteries and li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phone batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although the li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries available to end users.
HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS ULTIMATE Price in Nigeria
This mobile device will be on sale in Nigeria for the price of $1,562.00.
HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS ULTIMATE Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, November 23
- Status : Exp. release 2022, December 30
- Dimensions : Unfolded: 160.3 x 141.5 x 6.1 mm
- Folded : 160.3 x 72.6 x 12.9 mm
- Weight : 265 g (9.35 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back, magnesium alloy frame, titanium alloy folding mechanism
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Foldable OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits
- Size : 7.9 inches, 199.5 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1984 x 2272 pixels (~382 ppi density)
- Stylus : support
- Cover display : OLED (nano glass-ceramic cover), 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits, 6.45 inches, 1080 x 2560 pixels, 431 ppi
- OS : Android 12, Magic UI 7
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 512GB 16GB RAM
- Triple : 54 MP, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), 1/1.49″, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, 3x optical zoom, OIS
- Ultra wide : 50 MP, f/2.0, 13mm, 122˚ (ultrawide), AF
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps (10-bit), 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5)
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 66W wired
- Reverse wired : 5W
- Colors : Gold, Black
- Models : FRI-AN10