HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows our mobile terminal to function effectively & efficiently. Huawei announced the launch of the Honor Magic Vs smartphone in 2022.
The manufacturer is offering the Huawei Honor Magic Vs phone with 7.9 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
This Smartphones are loaded with features and capabilities that make them more than a phone. The Huawei Honor Magic Vs comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The weight of Huawei Honor Magic Vs is about 9.21 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Huawei phone are average (6.31 x 5.57 x 0.24 inches).
HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 7.9 inches (2272 x 1984 px)
- 54 + 8 + 50 MP, 8768 x 6144 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The Huawei honor magic vs smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications. This Smartphones can be used by individuals in both a consumer and a business context, and are now almost integral to everyday modern life.
The size of Honor Magic Vs screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 7.9 inches OLED display of Huawei Honor Magic Vs with 2272 x 1984 pixels resolution is multitouch capable. Many consumers use their smartphones to engage with friends, family and brands on social media.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn all have mobile apps that a user can download from their phone’s app store. These apps make it possible for smartphone users to post personal updates and photos while on the go.
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control.
LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light. Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Huawei Honor Magic Vs (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, Huawei Honor Magic Vs comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. The camera of the Honor Magic Vs is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of Honor Magic Vs has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Computational photography is used in smartphones since there is less space for a large lens that can enhance pictures. Smartphones also have more processing power over the typical digital camera; meaning smartphones can automate many settings and provide additional photo editing tools. These allow for a better photo-taking experience for the end user.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged to fully provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable the users to connect to the internet and to ensure that calls and other activities are being made.
The Huawei Honor Magic Vs supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale for the price of 1020 EUR.
HUAWEI HONOR MAGIC VS Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, November 23
- Status : Exp. release 2022, December 30
- Dimensions : Unfolded: 160.3 x 141.5 x 6.1 mm
- Folded : 160.3 x 72.6 x 12.9 mm
- Weight : 261 g / 267 g (9.21 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back or eco leather back, magnesium alloy frame, titanium alloy folding mechanism
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Foldable OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits
- Size : 7.9 inches, 199.5 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1984 x 2272 pixels (~382 ppi density)
- Cover display : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits, 6.45 inches, 1080 x 2560 pixels, 431 ppi
- OS : Android 12, Magic UI 7
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.5 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Triple : 54 MP, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), 1/1.49″, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, 3x optical zoom, OIS
- Ultra wide : 50 MP, f/2.0, 13mm, 122˚ (ultrawide), AF
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps (10-bit), 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5)
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 66W wired
- Reverse wired : 5W
- Colors : Cyan, Black, Orange
- Models : FRI-AN00