HUAWEI HONOR 80 SE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Huawei announced the launch of the Honor 80 SE smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Huawei Honor 80 SE phone with 6.67 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 900 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. The Huawei Honor 80 SE comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable battery.
HUAWEI HONOR 80 SE Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 900
- Mali-G68 MC4
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 px)
- 23 + 5 + 2 MP, 9280 x 2448 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The weight of Huawei Honor 80 SE is about 6.17 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the other smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Huawei phone are average (6.35 x 2.89 x 0.3 inches). Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers.
An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control. LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light. Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
LCDs are beginning to be outpaced by other display technologies, but still have a place in the smartphone market. Now, LCDs can be commonly found in budget to mid-tier smartphones- as the OLED is a bit more costly. LCDs have been being replaced in a lot of flagship smartphones by OLED displays, or organic light-emitting diodes. OLEDs are very flexible in terms of how they can be implemented.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Huawei Honor 80 SE (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss. The larger the rom, the more data is stored. On the performance side, Huawei Honor 80 SE comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. The camera of the Honor 80 SE is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Huawei Honor 80 SE supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Honor 80 SE comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and fully exchange all type of digital content.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
HUAWEI HONOR 80 SE Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the price of 330EUR.
HUAWEI HONOR 80 SE Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, November 23
- Status : Exp. release 2022, December 09
- Dimensions : 161.3 x 73.4 x 7.7 mm (6.35 x 2.89 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 175 g (6.17 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.9 cm2 (~91.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels (~444 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, Magic UI 7
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G68 MC4
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Ultrawide : 5 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Positioning : GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 66W wired, 3-80% in 30 min
- Colors : Black, Blue, Pink, Crystal Blue
- Models : GIA-AN8