HP ZBook 17 G3 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
HP ZBook 17 G3 is the third generation offering in its maker’s ZBook 17 line-up. It is a good candidate for a more modern desktop replacement with Intel Xeon processor options, dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, and spectacular DreamColor UHD touch display option.
HP ZBook 17 G3 Key Features
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7, Core i5 Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 530, Intel Iris Pro Graphics, AMD FirePro W6150M, NVIDIA Quadro
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Professional, FreeDOS
- 15.6-inch LED Display (Touch or Non-Touch)
- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB RAM (up to 64GB RAM in four slots)
- up to 1TB HDD, up to 512GB SDD, Hybrid options
- Optional Built-in Broadband (4G LTE or 3G HSPA+)
Design & Display
Sporting a design featuring magnesium aluminium alloy, this beast is built to take serious beating. The HP ZBook 17 G3 is also 25% thinner and 11% lighter than its predecessor. Granted that machine of this size are not ideal for carrying around, but this one sounds a bit tempting in that regard.
Sitting on the front is a huge 17.3-inch LED-backlit display with Full HD resolution. This offers ample screen estate for work on the HP ZBook 17 G3. You can take viewing quality to another level with optional 4K UHD or FHD DreamColor touch display.
Under the hood, the HP ZBook 17 G3 packs a heavy-duty Intel processor – up to Xeon E3 with Intel Iris Pro Graphics P580. In addition to integrated graphics, the workstation supports a variety of discrete graphics options, including NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro.
HP ZBook 17 G3 is built to be configurable to suit whatever level of performance you desire or your wallet can handle. In terms of system memory, up to 64GB DDR4 EEC RAM is available. HP says the notebook offers dual 1TB HP Z Turbo Drive G2 (NVMe PCIe SSD) for total storage of up to 4 TB.
Other Specs and Features
In terms of connectivity, the HP ZBook 17 G3 offers dual Thunderbolt 3 ports. These enable you deal with cable clutter and power, connect and transfer data with ease. Other options include four USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a VGA port and an RJ-45 port.
Being a laptop targeted at business users, HP ZBook 17 G3 offers a host of security features. These include HP BIOSphere with Sure Start, integrated smart card reader, Automatic DriveLock, Intel AT support, TPM 1.2/2.0 embedded security chip, and optional HP FingerPrint reader. The software that ships with the workstation includes HP Recovery Manager and HP Remote Graphics Software.
HP ZBook 17 G3 Price in Nigeria
HP ZBook 17 G3 mobile workstations are available in Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana. Price starts at around $1,990 in the United States. The HP ZBook 17 G3 price in Nigeria starts at around 465,000 Naira, depending on your location and the configuration of the laptop.
HP ZBook 17 G3 Full Specifications
- OS: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Professional, FreeDOS 2.0
- Processor: 6th Gen Intel Core i7 or Core i5 Processor, Intel Xeon E3 Processor
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530, Intel Iris Pro Graphics, AMD FirePro W6150M (4 GB dedicated GDDR5),
- NVIDIA Quadro (up to 8 GB dedicated GDDR5), vPro technology
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM, 16GB RAM (up to 64GB)
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 420 x 280 x 30 mm
- Weight: Starting at 3.0 kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 17.3-inch back-lit LED Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels (Touch and Non-Touch options), 3840 x 2160
- pixels (non-touch), 1600 x 900 pixels (non-touch), anti-glare
- Keyboard: Full-sized Spill Resistant, Back-lit Keyboard
- Pointing Device: Glass TouchPad
- Built-in Storage: up to 1TB HDD, up to 512GB SDD
- Optical Storage: No
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: Yes, 720p HD Webcam
- USB Ports: Yes, 4 x USB 3.0 ports (1 charging port)
- Thunderbolt: Yes, 2 port (Thunderbolt 3)
- HDMI: Yes, 1 port
- VGA: Yes
- Ethernet (RJ-45): Yes
- SD Slot: Yes, 1 slot
- Mic/Headphone: Yes (Stereo Microphone)
- NFC: –
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
- Docking Connector: Yes
- Broadband: Yes, 3G HSPA+ / 4G LTE (optional)
- Battery: HP Long Life 6-cell, 96 WH Li-ion Battery
- Use Time: up to 15 hours, 45 minutes