How to Transfer Using Code with Fidelity Bank
Fidelity bank is one of the banks that operate in Nigeria. It is one of the leading retail banks in Nigeria. The bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria, they attract customers and they offer good financial services. From corporate and customer loans to foreign exchange and individual retail banking.
In this post, you will get to know about how to start opening an account with fidelity bank, their contact address, how to transfer with code and others.
How to Open Fidelity Bank Account on Mobile Phone
- Step 1: On your mobile phone dial *770#
- Step 2: Now select the option 1 for instant Banking
- Step 3: Again select the option 1
- Step 4: Select the account opening for BVN and then input your BVN on the code provided and then proceed with the rest onscreen instruction.
How to Create Fidelity Bank Transfer Pin
- Step 1: Dial *770# or *770*00# on your mobile phone and the registered SIM
- Step 2: Input your Account Number
- Step 3: This will ask for the last 4 digits on your ATM card
- Step 4: Next create your 4-digit PIN for transfer and follow the rest onscreen instruction.
How to Open an Account on Fidelity Bank Online
You can open an account on fidelity bank online without visiting their branch outlets just click here if you need to https://eserve.fidelitybank.ng
How to Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
*770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT# Or better still, dial *770*0# to check for your account balance.
Fidelity Bank Customer Service Contact Address
For more information you can contact Fidelity Bank customer service using the following lines
- Telephone: 01-4485252
- WhatsApp – +2349030005252 or
- Email: email@example.com