How To Terminate 9mobile Data Plans Auto Renewal
Most people using 9mobile network services must have been in this situation like this where by an individual who has a flat tire at the center of the road picks up his/her phone to call the car repair guy, only to find out that his/her service provider has deducted the airtime on the cell to auto renew for data bundle plans automatically.
It is quite unpleasant to do that if you ask me, what you just read that took place just now is that the internet service provider has without your consent and approval has programmed your current data plan to be renewed automatically at the period of validity.
In this article, we will discuss the code you can use to go off your current data plan in order to terminate automatic renewals by your service provider.
How to Terminate 9mobile Data Plans Auto Renewal
Just in case you are looking at an upgrade very soon,we will look at the list of all the 9mobile plans on the network so you will be aware of them. This is to ensure that you get the best information on how to stop auto renewal on all 9mobile data plans and prevent your airtime from getting all zapped up unnecessarily.
The daily plan comes in two types which is valid and only lasts for only 24hours from the time the subscription was made. these two types of plan includes:
- The 40MB costs (NGN)100naira only : Dial *229*3*1# or you can send M11 to 229 to subscribe to this data plan.
- The 10MB costs (NGN)50naira only : Dial *229*3*8# or you can send M13 to 229 to subscribe for this particular data plan.
MONTHLY DATA PLANS
The 9mobile telecom services put this monthly plan out as they are more than enough options to choose from, which ever suits your budget at the current time. Also know that the validity period of any Data plan you pick here is only 30days.
These this data plans include:
- The 11.5GB costs (NGN)8,000naira: Dial *229*2*5# or send MB6 to 229 to subscribe to this plan.
- The 5.5GB costs (NGN)4,000naira: Dial *229*2*9# to subscribe to this data plan.
- The 4GB costs (NGN)3,000naira: Dial *229*2*35# to subscribe to this data plan.
- The 1.5GB costs(NGN)1,200naira: Dial *229*2*25# or send AND11 to 229 to subscribe to this data plan.
- The 1GB costs (NGN) 1,000naira: Dial *229*2*7# to subscribe for this data plan.
- The 500MB costs (NGN)500naira: Dial *229*2*12# or you can send LCD2 to 229 to subscribe to this data plan.
WEEKLY DATA PLANS
The moment you decide to subscribe for a weekly data plan, you are given a data bundle plan of 150MB for (NGN)200 naira, which of course you know will only be valid for only 7 days which is one week no more, no less. To subscribe, Just dial *229*2*10# or you can send LCD to 229 on your mobile device.
EVENING DATA PLAN*
The 9mobile has got only 2 bundle offers for the evening data plan options which are:
- (NGN)2,000naira which costs for 5GB plus 100MB Whats app data: Dial *229*3*13# to subscribe to this data plan.
- (NGN)1,000naira it costs for 2GB : Dial *229*3*12# on your mobile phone to subscribe to this data plan.
Lastly, Once you are on any data plan (subscribed of course) on 9mobile, you should be aware that your data will be automatically renewed if you have got enough airtime on your smartphone device to pay for the data plan.
NIGHT AND WEEKEND DATA PLANS
If you are the type that is a nightcrawler and never sleeps and you spend you time trolling the web then this data plan is for you.
9mobile weekend plan goes for (NGN)500naira and you are given a data balance of 1GB: Dial *5995*2# to subscribe to this data plan. The validity period is from friday 11.59pm till sunday 11.59pm.
Dial the *229*3*11# on your mobile phone which is for the 1GB and it costs (NGN)200naira only if you choose the night plan, and the validity period is from 12.00am to 5.00am every night for one full month.
While you use 9mobile, you can enjoy automatic renewal of your current plan, provided you have got the funds to purchase the same data plan.You don’t have to worry unused data will be rolled over during auto renewal, once a new data is purchased before it the previous one’s expires.
Regardless, If you are not interested in renewing your subscription, you can cancel the auto renewal before the data expires. This can be done by dialing *229*0#. Another way you can cancel auto renewals on a 9mobile data plan is for you to text STOP to 229.
To check your data bundle balance : Dial *228#.
For you as the individual to receive the codes via SMS : text help to 229 on your current 9mobile line and to opt out ;Dial *229*0#. Call charges will definitely revert to 40k/sec upon the expiry of that plan in question.