How to Open a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
Payoneer is a financial service company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital. Regardless of if you are a business owner, a professional or freelancer, payoneer offers you multiple or several ways to get paid online by international clients.
With very quick, low cost and secure solutions to get paid globally. The moment you’ve got or received up to a $1000 in payments, you will receive a $25 incentive maybe not much but its a reward for your service and income so to say. Just as a lot of individuals do not know that they can own a USA bank account in Nigeria and other countries, fund it, receive money and also use it to make payments online using your dollar master card.
It is real and ofcourse while some are ignorant as always, the payoneer brand has got 21 global offices. Active in 200+ countries with up to 4million customers and counting and it supports 35+ languages so if you doubt this you can go argue or gossip with your ancestors. There is no way to trick you and you do not need to change your ip address as most individuals do, or faking your real identity / impersonating someones identity as we all get to see some of the time.
I’m pretty sure most people know about Paypal as a secure way to receive funds, but in this post, you will know what is needed in other for you to own a foreign account while in your country and use it to shop online or receive payment from Amazon, Click bank and some big corporations from all industries.
Why you need a payoneer Account in Nigeria.
- It’s free to open an account. A lot of people will like this option.
- You can receive payment from American and other European companies.
- You don’t need to change your IP or use a VPN to access the Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- It’s safe and trusted.
- You can apply and get a Payoneer MasterCard which you can use to withdraw and make an online payment.
- Ones you received $1000 you will be rewarded with $25 Bonus.
- You can use a Payoneer account to receive payment from Amazon, Fiverr and other freelancer marketplaces.
- You can also earn $25 when you refer a friend to Payoneer.
Requirements to Open a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- A Valid email address.
- A Valid postal, office or home address for delivery of your Payoneer Master card.
- A Valid photo ID eg Nigeria drivers license, international passport, National ID card.
How to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria
- Visit payoneer.com, click on sign up and fill in the form as follows…
- Fill in your name, address, etc as it is on the ID card you want to use for verification.
- Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type. Provide the details of the ID as required.
- Provide your bank account details as required. You can google the SWIFT/BIC for your bank.
How to request Payoneer Master card.
To request your Payoneer MasterCard, you must have the following government-issued card…
- International passport
- Driver’s license
- National ID card
How to activate Payoneer MasterCard
To activate your Payoneer MasterCard you will need to log in to your account and click on to view your status and activate your card Click and Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card. User can also activate their account through their mobile phone by calling the activation service at 1-888-802-4442 (within the US) or 1-646-386-2392 (International).
How to withdraw from Payoneer to a Nigerian Bank Account
To withdraw your money to a Nigerian account follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Payoneer Online Account.
- Secondly, from the menu, go to “Withdraw” and then “To Bank Account”.
- Now select the account to which you are transferring the funds.
- Fill in the details of the transfer and click “Continue”
- Fill in the Security Confirmation page and submit.