How to Check Spectranet, Smile & Swift Network Data Bundle Balance(Top Rated)
Nigerians are popularly known for owning the online space and we are classified as highly innovative and smart individuals. The reasons being that the average Nigerian spends most time on the internet on work or entertainment as with so many other people in the world. i figured out that while most people subscribe to various wifi networks a vast majority of people have got no idea on how to check their data bundle balance. So, we’ve got some wifi broad bands in Nigeria but in this Article, the information and all you’ll need to know about how you can check your data bundle balance wether you make use of the top wifi brands the likes of spectranet, smile and swift 4G LTE network and their contact details in Nigeria.
How to Check Smile 4G LTE Data Bundle Balance
After making payments for your subscription on the smile network, and you make use of it after a week, you should know that checking your bundle balance is important to assist you in keeping track of how your data is being managed. p:s it will cost you nothing and the process is quite easy, and fast all you need to do is go through these small steps.
- you’ve got to log in on this link below
2. Your data bundle / balance should display the moment the page comes up immediately.
SMILE 4G LTE WIFI Contact Details
smile website : www.smile.com.ng
smile email : email@example.com
customer care phone number : +234014543318
smile head office : 39C Ahmed onibudo street off Adeola Hopewell, Victoria island, Lagos Nigeria
Festac branch : Beside Rock view Hotel, 23 road, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria
How to Check Spectranet Internet Data Bundle Balance
To check your spectranet internet data bundle balance you only need these few steps that won’t cost you anything just at the back of your finger tips.
- The first thing you have got to do is visit the website at http://www.spectranet.com.ng
- After the site is done loading, you need to press the tab located at the top right corner of the portal
- Now go to the bottom of the website portal and search for “support”, then click it
- Move towards and click on “self-care” and log in on the spectranet login page using your login user details
- Now click “data balance” or “Account summary” to see your spectranet data bundle balance.
Spectranet Contact Details
Spectranet support phone number : 07002345678 or 08002345678 or +234015010000
Spectranet email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lagos Address : 132, iyaniwura House, Lagos road, Ikorodu
Phone number : 014601167
Abuja Address : 15, Bangui street, off Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, wuse II, Abuja and shop D35, Area 11 shopping mall Garki, Abuja.
How to Check Swift Nigeria Internet Data Bundle Balance
Below is the basic steps to take so as to check the internet data bundle balance for swift wifi network, and if you’ve got a low threshold for pain do not worry it’s as easy as it gets just at a snap of your fingers and you are done.
- Simply visit the swift website portal at http://www.swiftng.com search and click on the “self service” button placed on the website
- Direct your mouse pointer on user login fill in your user login details to gain access into the page
- Once that is done, and you have been logged in click on “Account summary” to see your swift 4G LTE data balance
It is important to note that if you are an individual and you are not residing in Lagos state your swift broad band will be inactive as the Swift internet broadband is only popular in Lagos state. Some individuals might not know this brand of wifi internet service provider.
Swift 4G LTE website : www.swiftng.com
Customer Care Number : +23417101010
Addresses : 31, saka Tinubu street, Victoria Island, Lagos and Kings plaza, 80 Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos.