Hand Mixer Review & Prices in Nigeria
A hand mixer is a hand-held mixing device. A handle is mounted over an enclosure containing the motor. The motor drives the beaters which are immersed in the food to perform the mixing action. The motor must be lightweight as it is supported by the user during use. The user may use any suitable kitchen container to hold the ingredients while mixing.
I mean, who wants to make use of his/her hands as mixers.
Mixers help automate the repetitive tasks of stirring, whisking or beating. When the beaters are replaced by a dough hook, a mixer may also be used to knead.
For anyone who enjoys cooking will definitely appreciate the introduction of hand mixers to the market space today. While this device allows for ease of certain kitchen functions, it makes everything that has to do with mixing much faster.
Everyone will embrace this device eventually and the increasing demand for it in the market space confirms this.
In this article, we will get to know the prices of some known brands of hand mixers in Nigeria.
Hand Mixer Prices in Nigeria
The hand mixers are available in different sizes, designs and types. They can be purchased from the manufacturers, or distributors within the country. Still for convenience, you can also purchase through any popular e-commerce store or at the mall.
Listed below are some brands in the present market space.
Russell Hobbs Hand Mixers
- Russell Hobbs hand mixer — (NGN) 9,000 naira — (NGN) 15,000 naira
Allwin Hand Mixers
- Allwin hand mixer with rotating plastic bowl — (NGN) 4,000 naira — (NGN) 7,000 naira
- Allwin hand mixer with rotating stainless bowl — (NGN) 9,000 naira — (NGN) 20,000 naira
Master Chef Hand Mixers
- Master Chef hand mixer with rotating plastic bowl — (NGN) 4000 naira — (NGN) 8,000 naira
- Master Chef hand mixer with rotating stainless bowl — (NGN) 9000 naira — (NGN) 20,000 naira
Eurosonic Hand Mixers
- Eurosonic hand mixer with 2 litres rotating plastic bowl — (NGN) 5,000 naira — (NGN) 7,790 naira
- Eurosonic hand mixer with 2 litres rotating plastic bowl — (NGN) 6,000 naira — (NGN) 9,000 naira
- Eurosonic 5 speed hand mixer with rotating plastic bowl – (NGN) 9,000 naira — (NGN) 15,000 naira
Vonshef Hand Mixer
- Vonshef hand mixer — (NGN) 899,640 naira
Things to Consider When Purchasing a Hand Mixer
Before you make a decision to purchase the device, know this :
- You will consider your budget
- Then you’ll identify what you need
- You’ll also consider the weight of the device
- The speed
- Lastly, you’ll cross check some features you will require
How Many Watts Should a hand mixer Have?
Hand mixers are typically 200 to 250 watts of power, and for the thinner mixtures that these are typically used with, a motor that is 200 to 225 watts should work just fine.
These Are the Best Hand mixers there is
Best Overall : Cuisinart Power Handheld Mixer at Target.
Best Budget : Black and Decker Premium Hand Mixer at Amazon.
Best High-End : Breville Handy Mix Scraper Hand Mixer at Amazon.
Best Mid-Priced Model : KRUPS Quiet 10-Speed Hand at Amazon.
Best Design : Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Hand Mixer at Amazon.
Other than this, If you are going for hand mixers, you can find a lot of various options that are less than (NGN) 5,000 naira. However, if you are looking to really invest in the hand mixer for bigger jobs or for commercial purposes, most models available will cost you somewhere between (NGN) 8,000 naira and (NGN) 25, 000 naira or more depending on the size.