Hair Dryer Prices in Nigeria Full Review
Hair dryers are the core in most women’s beauty collection. The fact is that this hair dryers make the process of hair drying faster, it is more efficient and relatively easy to use.
Hair dryers are available in different types and given the rate of demand, in recent times it is important to consider the various types that are available and how much they go for.
In this post, we will look at the prices of some of the most popular brands and types of hair dryers available in the market space today.
Prices of Hair Dryers in Nigeria
Hair dryers come in different forms and designs. Most hair dryers consist of electric heating coils and a fan (usually powered by a universal motor). The heating element in most dryers is a bare, coiled nichrome wire that is wrapped around mica insulators. Nichrome is used because of two important properties: It is a poor conductor of electricity and it does not oxidize when heated.
While some brands have ruled this part of the industry for a lot of years, some modern brands are starting to run the market space with more exclusive and top quality hair dryers that are easier to operate.
Hair dryers vary in prices. Given their different sizes, designs and functionalities, This part below takes a look at prices of known hair dryers available in Nigeria today.
Anabell Hair Dryers
- Anabell Professional Hand Hair Dryer == (NGN) 2,500 naira — (NGN) 5,000 naira
Ceriotte Hair Dryers
- Ceriotte Super GEK 3000 Professional Hairdryer Hand Dryer == (NGN) 7,000 naira — (NGN) 9,000 naira
Nova Hair Dryers
- Nova mini Foldable Air Dryer == (NGN) 500 — (NGN) 3,000 naira
- Nova mini Air Dryer with Hair Straightener == (NGN) 3,200 naira — (NGN) 5,500 naira
- Nova Professional Foldable Air Dryer == (NGN) 5,500 naira — (NGN) 9,000 naira
- Nova Professional Air Dryer with Hair Straightener == (NGN) 12,000 naira — (NGN) 19,000 naira
Chobha Hair Dryers
- Chobha Professional Air Dryer 1500 Watts == (NGN) 4,000 naira — (NGN) 7,000 naira
- Chobha Professional Air Dryer 2300 Watts == (NGN) 6,000 naira — (NGN) 8,500 naira
Posh Hair Dryers
- Posh Mango Standing Hair Dryer == (NGN) 20,000 naira — (NGN) 28,000 naira
- Posh Professional Mango wall Mounted Hair Dryer == (NGN) 38,000 naira — (NGN) 45,000 naira
Kiki Hair Dryers
- Kiki Professional Hair Dryer 1300 Watts == (NGN) 5,000 naira — (NGN) 7,000 naira
- Kiki Professional Hair Dryer 1800 Watts == (NGN) 7,000 naira — (NGN) 9,000 naira
Equator Hair Dryers
- Equator Standing Hair Dryer == (NGN) 20,000 naira — (NGN) 39,000 naira
- Equator Wall Mounted Hair Dryer == (NGN) 40,000 naira — (NGN) 55,000 naira
Bopai Hair Dryers
- Bopai Hair Dryer Professional 4000 W Blow Dryer With 2 Speed & 3 Heat Settings == (NGN) 5,500 naira — (NGN) 7,000 naira
- Bopai Hair Dryer Professional 5000 W Blow Dryer With 2 Speed & 3 Heat Settings == (NGN) 5,500 naira — (NGN) 7,500 naira
Riwa Hair Dryers
- Riwa Professional 2000 W Large Power Hair Dryer with Wind Collecting Nozzle == (NGN) 4,000 naira — (NGN) 6,000 naira
- Riwa Professional 1600 W Large Power Hair Dryer with Wind Collecting Nozzle == (NGN) 4,000 naira — (NGN) 6,000 naira
- Riwa Professional 2200 W Large Power Hair Dryer with Wind Collecting Nozzle == (NGN) 5,500 naira — (NGN) 8,000 naira
- Riwa Professional 1800 W Large Power Hair Dryer with Wind Collecting Nozzle == (NGN) 4,500 — (NGN) 6,000 naira
Hair dryers are available with attachments, such as diffusers, airflow concentrators, and comb nozzles.
- A diffuser is an attachment that is used on hair that is fine, colored, permed or naturally curly. It diffuses the jet of air, so that the hair is not blown around while it dries. The hair dries more slowly, at a cooler temperature, and with less physical disturbance. This makes it so that the hair is less likely to frizz and it gives the hair more volume.
- An airflow concentrator does the opposite of a diffuser. It makes the end of the blow dryer narrower and thus helps to concentrate the heat into one spot to make it dry rapidly.
- The comb nozzle attachment is the same as the airflow concentrator, but it ends with comb-like teeth so that the user can dry the hair using the dryer without a brush or comb.
Hair dryers have been cited as an effective treatment for head lice and earwax-prevention.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Hair Dryer
- The power! This will help the hair dry faster
- Ceramic and Tourmaline are your friends! If your goal is to smooth your hair, look for a blow dryer that has ceramic and tourmaline technology
- A cool shot button
- Heat and power controls
A hair dryer, or blow dryer is an electromechanical device that blows ambient or hot air over damp hair to speed the evaporation of water to dry the hair. Blow dryers enable better control over the shape and style of hair, by accelerating and controlling the formation of temporary hydrogen bonds within each strand.
These bonds are powerful (allowing stronger hair shaping than the sulfur bonds formed by permanent waving products) but are temporary and extremely vulnerable to humidity. They disappear with a single washing of the hair.