Gym Equipment Prices in Nigeria
One thing I like about a home gym is that it can fit right into a spare room or the garage. You can then perform weight training right in your home. A home gym is a one station fitness equipment that allows you to perform as many exercises as possible.
Whether you’re a dedicated weight lifter, a super intense CrossFit acolyte, or a chilled-out yogi, it pays to have a reliable setup to take on your favorite workouts at home.
You might not have the square footage or budget to create a space that replicates your go-to health club or weight room space, but you can make a little bit of gear go a long way if you’re dedicated to the idea of getting your sweat on without walking out your front door.
Exercising regularly comes with several top full benefits such as decreasing blood pressure and improving cardiovascular fitness.
If you do not want to go to the gym everyday, you may choose to purchase the gym equipment for your own personal space. You may also consider purchasing the gym equipment if you’d want to start a gym for commercial purposes.
The most important thing to consider when you go about picking your gear is getting the best options for your space and interests.
Why pick out a random piece of equipment you’d never use? Don’t be hoodwinked by special sales or flashy trends—opt for gear you’ve used before that you can see yourself turning to again and again. More importantly, only select stuff you already know you’ll be able to store.
Unless you do have room for a full-on garage gym dedicated only to your fitness plan, you’re going to want to stow away your training space to transition back to general usage.
Prices of Gym Equipment in Nigeria
In this post, listed below are the prices of the top best gym equipment in nigeria and their prices fully dropped ;
- Wonder Core : 70,000 NGN – 80,000 NGN
- Sit-up Bench : 61,000 NGN – 72,000 NGN
- Body fit Fitness Mini Stepper : 74,500 NGN – 77,000 NGN
- Body fit standard Weight Bench with Butterfly, 30kg weight plate and bar included : 140,000 NGN – 200,000 NGN
- L-700 Semi Commercial with high quality USA lesson Moto : 490,000 NGN – 550,000 NGN
- Body fit Manual Treadmill Runner with Stepper N Twister : 140,000 NGN – 170,000 NGN
- Orbit rack Elliptical Bike GAST : 170,000 NGN – 210,000 NGN
- Body fit Magnetic Bike for fitness Exercise with meter : 96,900 NGN – 120,000 NGN
- Body fit Recumbent Bike W + Free Yoga Mat : 160,000 NGN – 190,000 NGN
- BF 8.2 GAH Orbit rack Bike : 120,000 NGN – 150,000 NGN
- Body fit Magnetic Bike for fitness Exercise : 90,000 NGN – 110,000 NGN
- Commercial Standing Elliptical : 90,000 NGN – 105,000 NGN
- Body fit Spinning Bike : 230,000 NGN – 250,000 NGN
- Body fit Magnetic Bike for Exercise with meter : 94,500 NGN – 107,000 NGN
- Gym Ball : 10,500 NGN – 15,000 NGN
- Motorized Power Running Home fitness Machine Electrical Treadmill 1.5hp BF1025S : 140,000 NGN – 250,000 NGN
- Cross Trainer : 296,000 NGN – 330,000 NGN
Assault Air Bike for Commercial Gym Use /
- High quality : 660,000 NGN – 710,000 NGN
- Commercial AC power 6Hp Treadmill with WiFi : 1.3million NGN – 1.5million NGN
- 4HP Treadmill : 790,000 NGN – 890,000 NGN
- 10kg Adjustable Dumbbell with rubber handle : 39,000 NGN – 42,000 NGN
- 10 pairs Heavy Rack : 33,000 NGN – 42,000 NGN
- 10Kg, 5KG, 2kg Dynamic rubber dumbbells : 9,000 NGN – 22,000 NGN
- 10Kg, 7.5KG, 5KG, 4kg Rubber Dumbbells : 10,000 NGN – 33,500 NGN
- 5KG Dynamic chromed Weight plates : 22,000 NGN – 33,000 NGN
- 20kg Adjustable Dumbbell : 32,000 NGN – 42,000 NGN
- 20kg Chrome dumbbell sets : 31,000 NGN – 45,000 NGN
- 20kg Pack Dumbbells Set Gray : 45,000 NGN – 55,000 NGN
- 4kg , 3kg, 2kg, 1kg Vinily Dipping Dumbbells : 1,500 NGN – 20,000 NGN
- 50kg Grey Hammer atone Cast Iron Dumbbell Set : 87,000 NGN – 100,000 NGN
- 115 Weight Bench : 150,000 NGN – 200,000 NGN
- 6 Stations Multi Function CrossFit Folding Home Gym Equipment : 720,000 NGN – 850,000 NGN
- 818 Heavy Duty Weight Bench : 190,000 NGN – 250,000 NGN
- AB Coaster Fast Sexy Waistline : 163,000 NGN – 190,000 NGN
- Abdominal Workout abs Roller Wheel : 6000 NGN – 10,000 NGN
- Adjustable Dumbbell Bench : 56,000 – 66,000 NGN
- BF 105-1 over size sit-up Bench : 43,000 NGN – 55,000 NGN
Benefits of Daily Fitness and Gym Workouts in Nigeria
- Facilitate brain health
- Weight loss
- Improves balance
- Strength training
Things to Consider Before Buying a Home Gym Equipment in Nigeria
It is very important to define what you want to achieve first. Having a clear goal will help you determine the right fitness equipment to bring home. For example, is your goal to tone and sculpt your muscles to become the next Mr. or Ms. Olympics in the next year or so? Or is it to simply strengthen your muscles so that you will become more effective in the performance of your other activities?
If your goal is to achieve general fitness or manage your weight, then a home gym with a simple design should be enough. Dumbbells, adjustable bench press, and resistance bands can all work to help achieve your goals.
People who have been training for quite some time often want to achieve more muscle development, increase their fitness levels, and do more serious strength training.
As such, they need a home gym that can help in the achievement of such goals. This often comes with heavier weights, more weight plates, and a barbell rack. These are in addition to the other features that you would expect from a beginner’s gym set.
For advanced trainers, a home gym is often a supplemental tool to what they have in a professional gym. Their goal is to safeguard their gains during those times that they are not working out in the gym. The equipment that they may require is one that can augment the different workouts performed in the gym.
To help you in the determination of the most appropriate gym equipment to buy, you may want to assess your current needs. Do not think about what you wish to have or what you want to have. Wants and wishes are different from needs.
Determining what you need at the moment can be challenging. One way to do this is by looking at your current state of training. Look at the exercises that you are doing in the gym. Are there any workouts that you need to perform that existing gym equipment cannot provide? If so, then you’ve found one particular need.
You can also look at your fitness goal. Think of the different exercise machines that you need to help accomplish your goals. This will help identify the right exercise equipment to include in the home gym.
It is also crucial to consider the muscles that you need to target. There are exercises that target specific groups of muscles. The exercise equipment you have in the gym may not target these muscles. You will have to look for a home gym equipment that does.
Types of Fitness Equipment
Multi station home gyms often differ in the number of exercise platforms that they provide. For example, there are those that will only give you weights and a bench press. Others may include a punching bag and a speed ball to go with the training equipment.
Some home gyms are so simple that they comprise a combination of portable exercise equipment. They may include dumbbells, resistance bands, exercise balls, ab workers, sit-up bench, and mats, among others. These are basic fitness equipment, although, extensible.
There are also free weight stations that come with power racks. They hold plates, barbells, and dumbbells for strength training needs. You can also find workstations that employ composite or steel bands as tools for generating resistance.
All of these depend on your current needs and what you want to achieve. That is why it is very important to have a very clear goal before you start choosing a home gym.
Always consider the space that you have at home. Multi gyms that integrate cardio, strength, and flexibility training can occupy a good amount of floor space. As much as possible, try to check if you have a room that is at least 4 metres long, 3 metres wide, and 2.5 metres high.
These dimensions are often enough to fully accommodate the most complex multi gym on the market. If not, measure the area of the room you wish to put the home gym in. Use this information in your search of the best home gym for yourself.
Buying the best home gym does not have to be difficult. Always think about these full top considerations
How much you are willing to pay is always a major consideration when buying anything. It is best to align your budget with that of your goal.
For example, if your goal is only for basic general fitness, then you only need very simple equipment. You do not need to spend more than $500 for such a set.
If your goal is a more serious strength training program, then you must purchase full top exercise machines that can help you achieve this goal.
Weights and other strength training machines will cost you several hundreds of dollars. Expect to shell out close to a thousand dollars for these systems. For multi-platform home gyms, the price tag can reach more than $1500.