GOOGLE PIXEL 7 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Google announced the launch of the Pixel 7 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Google Pixel 7 Pro phone with 6.71 inches display, Google Tensor G2 chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
What is the main use of a smartphone?
The most common use of a smartphone is for messaging, and people do this for both business and leisure purposes. Phone calls are not as common these days, and instead people tend to prefer sending messages to people.
How does the smartphone work?
Each cell has an antenna that receives cell phone signals. The antenna transmits signals just like a radio station, and your phone picks up those signals just as a radio does. Top quality Smartphones use cell phone network technology to send and receive data (think phone calls, Web browsing, file transfers).
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for all accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
The Google Pixel 7 Pro comes with Android OS v13.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.71 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3120 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Google Pixel 7 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v13.0
- Google Tensor G2
- Mali-G710 MC10
- 12 GB / 128 GB
- 6.41 x 3.02 x 0.35 inches
- 50 + 48 + 12 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Google Pixel 7 Pro is about 7.48 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Google phone are average (6.41 x 3.02 x 0.35 inches).
What makes a mobile phone fast?
The general rule is that higher clock speeds make for faster phones. You can often see this with more expensive smartphones. Their processor cores have higher clock speeds than those of more affordable devices. The number of processor cores also influences the speed of your smartphone.
What are the major functions of mobile phones?
Originally only used for voice communication, today’s mobile phones provide additional services such as e-mail, Internet browsing, PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) functionality, digital camera, SMS (Short Message Service) for text messaging, games, and the ability to watch video or listen to music.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this page, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, Google Pixel 7 Pro comes with Android OS v13.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
A mobile camera’s image sensor is a device that takes the light that enters the camera and produces a digital image from it. It’s pretty much the replacement for photographic film. The size of the sensor is important because the bigger the sensor, the more light it can potentially receive.
The main camera of Pixel 7 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of all mobile battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, quality mobile rechargeable battery.
Google Pixel 7 Pro Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the price of $899.00.
Google Pixel 7 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, October 06
- Status : Available. Released 2022, October 13
- Dimensions : 162.9 x 76.6 x 8.9 mm (6.41 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 212 g (7.48 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame
- SIM : Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1000 nits (HBM), 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 110.6 cm2 (~88.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~512 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Screen : Always-on display
- OS : Android 13
- Chipset : Google Tensor G2 (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.85 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2×2.35 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G710 MC10
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31″, 1.2µm, multi-directional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 48 MP, f/3.5, 120mm (telephoto), 1/2.55″, 0.7µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 126˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.9″, 1.25µm, AF
- Features : Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS, 10-bit HDR
- Single : 10.8 MP, f/2.2, 21mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.22µm
- Features : Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.2
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Ultra Wideband : (UWB) support
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 30W
- Fast wireless charging : 23W
- Reverse wireless : charging
- USB Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Obsidian, Snow, Hazel
- Models : GP4BC, GE2AE