GOOGLE PIXEL 6A Specifications & Price in Nigeria
These new Pixel phones definitely stand out from the crowd. There’s a lot to like about the Pixel 6a, including its $449 price tag, and it’ll be interesting to see how it stacks up to competing devices. Google will start taking pre-orders for the Pixel 6a starting July 21.
Google announced the launch of the Pixel 6a smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Google Pixel 6a phone with 6.1 inches display, Google Tensor chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Google Pixel 6a comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable battery. Get yourself a Google Pixel 6A to binge-watch on favourite shows, capture moments as they are and store all those extra media files which might look unnecessary to many but means a lot to you.
Google Pixel 6a Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Google Tensor
- Mali-G78 MP20
- 6 GB / 8GB/ 128 GB
- Captivating OLED display
- Powerful Google Tensor chipset
- Great camera functionalities
- Fast Charging enabled battery
- On-screen optical fingerprint sensor
Design & Display
Google Pixel 6A flaunts a 6.1 inches OLED front screen that offers a pixel density of 431ppi and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The smartphone’s bezel-less display comes with a punch-hole at the centre-top where a selfie camera is placed. Also, it gets a screen to body ratio (calculated) of 82.21%.
The weight of Google Pixel 6a is about 6.28 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The quality smartphone dimensions of this Google phone are average (5.99 x 2.83 x 0.35 inches).
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Google Pixel 6A is configured with a top powerful Google Tensor chipset which is backed by a Mali-G78 MP20 GPU and 8GB RAM. The processing part of the device depends on an Octa-core CPU that combines a Cortex X1, Cortex A76 and a Cortex A55 layout. The particular CPU is also capable of running at a speed of 2.8GHz. The internal memory of Google Pixel 6a (6 GB) cannot be expanded.
Google Pixel 6A is equipped with 128GB internal storage that cannot be extended further. Users can connect the device through 5G and 4G VoLTE networks for making seamless video and voice calls. Mobile phones like this have a great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera smartphone quality.
The camera of the Pixel 6a is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of Pixel 6a has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a full must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Google has provided a 12.2MP Primary Camera at the backside of the Pixel 6A accompanied by a 12MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera. This dual-camera setup comprises several advanced features like Dual LED Flash, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor, capture Autofocus, Continuous Shooting, HDR mode and Digital Zoom. Google has also installed a single 8MP Primary Camera at the front side, equipped with an Exmor RS sensor.
Google Pixel 6a supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The Pixel 6a comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions and fully exchange digital content with just one touch.
Smartphones today come with a lot of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The mobile accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Pixel 6a phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Google phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Google Pixel 6a phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Pixel 6a is a top safe and durable IP67 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. So whether you’re at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Google Pixel 6A Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale for the price either at $449 or 430EUR across regions around the globe. It can be purchased directly from Amazon or any e-commerce retail outlet close to you.
Google Pixel 6a Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, May 11
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, July
- Dimensions : 152.2 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm (5.99 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 178 g (6.28 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM : Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
Protection : IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : OLED, HDR
- Size : 6.1 inches, 90.7 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~429 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Screen : Always-on display
- Operating System : Android 12
- Chipset : Google Tensor (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2×2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G78 MP20
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Dual : 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm, (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 17mm, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1.25µm
- Features : Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Features : Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Chalk, Charcoal, Sage
- Models : GX7AS, GB62Z, G1AZG
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4410 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- USB Power Delivery : 3.0