Google Pixel 5A 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Google Pixel 5A showcases a 5.81 inch OLED screen with a pixel density of 444 PPI and a screen resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels. The bezel-less punch-hole display of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, and it ensures full security.
This smartphone has quality excellent camera performance, with Smooth clean software and a screen protection including IP67 water and dust resistance. The mobile device comes at an affordable price for its powerful capabilities.
The Pixel A-Series has always represented more affordable, pared-down versions of Google’s mainstream phones, while still bringing the same high-quality camera hardware and software performance to the table.
The manufacturer is offering the Google Pixel 5a phone with 6.34 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 G chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Google Pixel 5a comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable battery.
Google 5A 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 G
- Adreno 620
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.34 inches (1080 x 2340 pixel)
- 12 + 16 MP, 4032 x 3024 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Google Pixel 5A 5G continues to live up to its camera expectations, offering smooth performance, punchy photos, and low light capabilities on a budget.
Google Pixel 5a 5G mobile was launched on 17th August 2021. The phone comes with a 6.34-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Google Pixel 5a 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 G processor. The Google Pixel 5a 5G supports proprietary fast charging, and the weight of Google Pixel 5a is about 6.46 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Google phone are average (6.1 x 2.9 x 0.3 inches). The size of Pixel 5a 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.34 inches OLED display of Google Pixel 5a with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
Google Pixel 5a 5G on the rear packs a 12.2-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, and a 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto focus.
An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
The main camera of Pixel 5a has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture. Google Pixel 5A offers a dual-camera setup on the backside, comprising a 12.2 MP main camera and another 13 MP Ultra Wide-Angle Camera with optical image stabilizer and LED Flash.
Features offered by back cameras include Exposure Compensation, ISO control, HDR mode, Auto flash, Face detection and more. There is a single 8MP selfie-shooter mounted on the front.
Memory, Hardware & Performance
In terms of hardware, it’s a step above the Google Pixel 4a 5G, with a bigger battery and IP67 water and dust resistance.
Conversely, it omits some of the premium features you get on the Pixel 5, like the bumped-up RAM and high-refresh 90Hz display.
Overall, it continues to deliver exactly what Google Pixel A-Series users want: Clean software, a strong camera, and no major downsides. Google Pixel 5a 5G is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
The Google Pixel 5a 5G measures 154.90 x 73.70 x 7.60 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 183.00 grams. It was launched in Mostly Black color. The internal memory of Google Pixel 5a (6 GB) cannot be expanded.
Connectivity options on the Google Pixel 5a 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Google Pixel 5a 5G also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Pixel 5a comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions and exchange digital content.
A Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable battery is loaded within the smartphone and this gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. There’s no wireless charging, but you do get 18 watts of fast wired charging with the included adapter.
Google Pixel 5A 5G Price in Nigeria
The Google Pixel 5A 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 187,375 NGN. This smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Over time, the smartphone also learns your app usage and habits with its Adaptive Battery feature. That means it’ll figure out what applications you use most frequently and at what times you use them and it’ll make sure in time that applications you don’t commonly use are not wasting power in the background.
Google Pixel 5A 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA :CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – region dependent
- 4G Network Bands :1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41,-71
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 2, 5, 12, 25, 28, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78 Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Dimensions : 154.9 x 73.7 x 7.6 mm (6.10 x 2.90 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), metal frame, metal back
- SIM : Nano-SIM and/or e-SIM
- Screen Protection : IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : OLED, HDR
- Size : 6.34 inches, 97.0 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~415 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3 always on display
- Bezel-less display : Yes with punch-hole display
- Touch Screen : Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- HDR 10 / HDR+ support : Yes, HDR 10+
- Operating System : Android 11
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7250, Snapdragon 765 G 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 620
- Card slot : Nil
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- Dual : 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27 mm, 77˚ (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- UW : 16 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultra wide), 1.0µm
- Features : LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Auto focus : Yes, Phase Detection auto focus, Dual Pixel auto focus
- OIS : Yes
- Flash : Yes, LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 4000 x 3000 Pixels
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes : Continuous Shooting with HDR
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 24 mm, 83˚ (wide), 1.12µm
- Features : Auto-HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, LDAC
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors : Mostly Black
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- USB Power Delivery : 2.0