Google Pixel 5 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Google Pixel 5 is what happens when you merge class, ability and the speed of the 5G network. This smart phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Still, Google Pixel 5 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. Smartphones like this comes with a lot of sensors, while it uses technology that intelligently switches you between multiple cellular network partners, as well as secure Wi-Fi connections, to give you the best coverage and save on data.
This mobile phone is manufactured with dimensions 5.7 height x 2.8 width x 0.3 depth (inches), and it runs on an android 11 operating system. Using an 8 megapixel front camera, a 12.2MegaPixel + 16MegaPixel ultra wide cameras with an 8GB/128GB internal storage.
Google Pixel 5 Key Features
- FHD+ (1080 x 2340) OLED at 432 ppi
- Always-on display
- Now Playing
- Full-screen 6.0-inch (151 mm) display with transmissive hole
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Smooth Display (up to 90Hz1)
- >1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDR support
- Full 24-bit depth for 16 million colors
Google Pixel 5 can download a movie in seconds, and it is produced specially to take stunning ultra wide photos in any light even in night mode. The device runs a full charge wirelessly, and it is water resistant. Also included is the powerful 4080mAh battery that charges fast and can last with full light usage up to 48hours.
Design & Display
On the front side of this smartphone, there is a 6.0-inch OLED display which is found with a hole round camera. This display has a resolution of 1080 x 2280, a density of 432 PPI and a 90Hz refresh rate, which will help make animations brighter and will produce a proper visual experience for the user.
On the rear side of the smartphone, user will find a square camera module hosting dual cameras, an OLED flash. Regardless, users will also find a capacitive finger print sensor and the Google mascot, which indicates it is a Google box smartphone.
The Build of the Google Pixel 5 comprises of Gorilla glass 6 upfront, aluminum on the frame and aluminum on the back side of the phone.
The camera of the Google Pixel 5 on the front side, houses an 8megapixel with 1.12 μm pixel width, an ƒ/2.0 aperture and 83% field view video 1080p @ 30 FPS. On the rear side,theres a 12.2-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron, and a 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus.
Connectivity & Performance
Talking about performance, the smartphone host a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G processor with 2.4 GHz + 2.2 GHz + 1.8 GHz, 64-bit Octa-Core, an Adreno 620 GPU not to forget the Titan™ M Security Module for top tier user experience.
Google pixel 5 supports Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO broadband network technology with Bluetooth® 5.0 + LE, A2DP (HD codecs: AptX, AptX HD, LDAC, AAC) and near field communication(NFC).
Google Pixel 5 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Google Pixel 5 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards. The Google Pixel 5 measures 144.70 x 70.40 x 8.00mm (height x width x thickness).
The Google Pixel 5 features a powerful non-removable 4080mAh Li-Po battery. Which provides a very good battery back up. The Li-po ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Google Pixel 5 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is available and on sale for the price of 455,000 (NGN). It can be purchased at any e-commerce store close to your region.
Google Pixel 5 Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA/ EVDO/ LTE/ 5G
- 2G Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30
- 5G Bands : 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 28, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78, 258, 260
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Dimensions : 144.7 x 70.4 x 8 mm (5.70 x 2.77 x 0.31 in)
- Sim : Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- Weight : 151 g (5.33 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant
- Display Type : OLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- Size : 6.0 inches, 87.6 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Operating System : Android 11
- GPU : Adreno 620
- SoC : Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- Card Slot : Nil
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM
- Dual : 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features : LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- UW : 16 MP, f/2.2, 107˚ (ultra wide), 1.0µm
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Features : Auto-HDR
- Loudspeakers : available
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Nil
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz
- Wlan Network : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth® 5.0 + LE, A2DP (HD codecs: AptX, AptX HD, LDAC, AAC)
- NFC : yes
- Google Cast : yes
- GPS : GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors : Just Black, Sorta Sage
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4080 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : USB Power Delivery 2.0, Fast charging 18W