Gionee M3 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Gionee M3 is a mid-range smartphone with a Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) chipset which provides a great balance of responsive performance and battery life, with artificial intelligence capabilities for improving better camera quality.
This mobile device has a 6GB RAM and a 128GB Internal Memory fully expandable with a micro SD card.
Gionee M3 comes out of the box with a 16 MegaPixel + 5 MegaPixel + 2 MegaPixel Triple Primary Cameras while using a LED Flash 8 MegaPixel at the Front Camera.
Gionee M3 Key Features
- Android OS
- Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P60 Processor
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB Built-in Storage, supports MicroSD
- 6.53 inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels (~269 PPI)
- 16MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fast Charging (18W Capacity)
- 4G LTE
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design & Display
Gionee M3 is made of plastic and is available in black or white. While the phone has a fixed battery, the back cover is actually removable. Prying it open reveals two SIM card slots and a microSD card slot.
On top of the phone is a 3.5mm audio jack. The Micro-USB port and microphone are lined up at the bottom. Above the 5-inch display, one can find the front-facing camera, earpiece and cutout for the ambient light sensor.
Below the display is a row of capacitive buttons, which are not backlit. The design is purely utilitarian. At the heart of it all is the massive battery, which is unsurprisingly non-removable.
The sheer size of this battery contributes to the phone’s 10.4mm thickness and 180.3g weight.The display on this panel is a 6.53-inch IPS LCD as opposed to the 5.0-inch display on its predecessor.
The smartphone carries a triple camera set up on its rear profile, consisting of a 16MegaPixel Primary Camera accompanied by a 5MP Camera and a 2MP Camera.
Some of the rear camera features are ISO control, Autofocus, LED Flash, Digital Zoom, Continuos Shooting, Face detection, Auto Flash, etc.
There is an 8MP Primary Camera, incorporated within the water drop notch on the front, which can capture beautiful selfies. The primary camera can shoot up to 8-megapixel images and has an LED flash module to support it in low light conditions. There is also a 2-megapixel front camera for selfies.
Memory & Performance
The phone has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage space. The storage can be expanded by 128GB using a microSD card. Moreover, since it also supports USB OTG, internal storage is very lit.
On the performance side, Gionee M3 gets a 12nm MediaTek Helio P60 chipset combined with an Octa-core (2GHz, Cortex A73, Quad-core + 2GHz, Cortex A53, Quad-core) CPU, which ensures a smooth and lag-free user experience.
A Mali-G72 MP3 GPU along with 6GB RAM is placed inside the smartphone, which takes care of the graphical requirements. The phone has integrated Dolby DTS sound.
Connectivity options include WiFi, A-GPS, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C charging, Bluetooth and 4G VoLTE networks.
The smartphone gets its operative energy from a powerful 5000mAh Li-ion battery, this battery gives the phone a good back up. While it is fully compatible with 18W Fast Charging technology and is non-removable.
Gionee M3 Price in Nigeria
Gionee M3 is on sale for the price of 58,845 (NGN). It is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Gionee M3 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ LTE/ HSPA
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE (unspecified)
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced : 2021, April 07
- Status : Available. Released 2021, April 14
- Dimensions : 163.2 x 75.9 x 9.3 mm (6.43 x 2.99 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 201 g (7.09 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.53 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : Mali-G72 MP3
- Card Slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad : 16 MP, (wide), PDAF
- UW : 5 MegaPixel, (ultra wide)
- Telephoto : 2 MegaPixel, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MegaPixel, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth : Yes
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC : No
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors : Black, Green, Sky, Gray
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
Sensors facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This mobile phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Gionee M3 comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.