Fire Resistant Safe Prices in Nigeria
The fireproof or fire resistant safe is one of the safest security box to store value. They are worth it and these boxes are pretty great for protecting documents or valuables against fire. This safe boxes are good because they resist heat in some cases and they protect against water too. Safes that protect stuffs for over an hour or two hours comes with a lot of zeros for their price tags.
While most house owners prefer to place their little funds and jewelry in the security of a safe box, their premium quality makes it a big deal to own one. In Nigeria today, the fire resistant safe is not common in any way as it is somewhat exclusive and this makes the new manufactured safe boxes more better than the old safe boxes.
The new safe boxes have biometric digital keypads and biometric locking process. However, the best fire resistant safe there is, is the Honeywell 1114 Lightweight Fire and Waterproof Chest. This fine box has got quality, total security and 30% chance of break free if ever compromised.
Very good home safes protect your valuables from fire, water and theft. Everyone knows that the thought of losing any of your belongings can be scary, but fortunately, home safes store your prized possessions safely and let you easily access them with a key, fingerprint reader or a digital passcode. A home safe is the most affordable way to safeguard everything from passports to jewelry.
There are so many reasons as to why you should pick a high quality safe box, some individuals pick them because of it’s Safety from extreme fire and water emergencies, the Fits letter- and file-size hanging folders and some because of the flat key lock to prevent it from accidentally opening during fires.
With this kind of quality safes, users are ensured that they come with the FBI-certified finger sensor for secure, and fast home safe access including the ability to add multiple users to unlock the safe just in the case of death or loss of owner’s arm.
In this post, we will show you the types and prices of fire resistant or fire proof safe boxes in Nigeria as there are various types with different brands in the african market space.
Fire Resistant Safe Prices In Nigeria
When looking at fireproof safe boxes you can compare from up to 10 different types from different brands for example, the BARSKA mini safe is mostly picked by women and a few safe banks this is because it has got a compact design to fit small spaces perfectly.
The safe can be mounted to any home furniture for quick and easy access to your belongings. It is fully battery-powered and includes two keys with a hidden keyhole to make it difficult for thieves to find. A very high quality home safe if you check very well.
Valberg Fireproof Safe Prices in Nigeria
Valberg is not the most popular safe out in the nigerian market space. Still, it Safely store your passport, money or other valuables without worry. This fire and waterproof home safe uses a standard combination lock and includes two backup emergency keys and a shelf to organize your valuables.
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 170 — (NGN) 720,000 – (NGN) 750,000
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 30 — (NGN) 150,000 – (NGN) 160,000
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 120 — (NGN) 350,000 – (NGN) 380,000
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 133 — (NGN) 390,000 – (NGN) 400,000
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 67 — (NGN) 230,000 – (NGN) 250,000
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 49 — (NGN) 190,000 – (NGN) 215,000
- Valberg Fire Resistant Safe FRS 75 — (NGN) 215,000 – (NGN) 235,000
Global Fire Resistant Safe Prices in Nigeria
The global fireproof or fire resistant safe is very durable and worth every value for money. It is among the most used safe boxes in africa today.
- Global Fire Resistant Safe D670 — (NGN) 230,000 — (NGN) 250,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe T310 — (NGN) 130,000 — (NGN) 140,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe T750 — (NGN) 310,000 — (NGN) 325,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe T880 — (NGN) 270,000 — (NGN) 295,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe T1000 — (NGN) 315,000 — (NGN) 325,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe T610 — (NGN) 230,000 — (NGN) 240,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe D670 — (NGN) 235,000 — (NGN) 245,000
- Global Fire Resistant Safe D500 — (NGN) 160,000 — (NGN) 180,000
Gubabi Fire Resistant Safe Prices in Nigeria
The Gubabi Fire resistant safe box is the most popular in the nigerian retail space. It has got good ratings over the years and it has amazing benefits. With this brand users are assured that if stolen or tried open, this safe box has the capability to deter thieves with it’s anti-tampering design, including protection against crowbar entry attempts and guarded hinges.
The Gubabi fire proof or fire resistant safe uses its Fireproof design to resist heat up to 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour and it also has a waterproof seal that helps keep valuables safe from liquids or moisture.
- Gubabi Electronic & Digital Fire Resistant Safe SD 107 — (NGN) 1.1million — (NGN) 1.25million
- Gubabi Electronic & Digital Fire Resistant Safe SD 108 — (NGN) 1.5million — (NGN) 1.6million
- Gubabi Electronic & Digital Fire Resistant Safe SD 109 — (NGN) 1.2million — (NGN) 1.3million
- Gubabi Fire Resistant Safe Model SD 102T — (NGN) 100,000 — (NGN) 110,000
- Gubabi Fire Resistant Safe Model SD 103 — (NGN) 105,000 — (NGN) 115,000
- Gubabi Analog Fire Resistant Filling Safe DSF680 -4 — (NGN) 420,000 — (NGN) 460,000
- Gubabi Analog Fire Resistant Filling Safe DSF680 -3EA – (NGN) 510,000 — (NGN) 550,000
What Type Of Home Safe is Best For You
The type of safe you need will depend on a few factors. So you will have to think about the size of valuables you’ll be storing and your locking preference. They are different types of home safes we have them listed below.
Floor home safes: This type of home safe is designed to be bolted to the floor out of plain sight. Floor safes are often recommended for protection against fires.
Wall home safes: This type of home safe is fully designed to be mounted to the wall. Most wall safes are perfect for keeping out of children’s reach. Some wall home safes are built behind hanging pictures or TVs to be undetectable to thieves but easy to access.
Commercial safes: This safe is designed for businesses to safely store extra cash, receipts and other documents from intruders. Businesses often use safes for cash boxes, key boxes and documents to organize and store each separately.
Portable safes: The Portable safes are compact and often weigh less to carry from one location to the next easily. They may include a handle or tethering cable to attach your safe to a sturdy object. Portable safes are great for dorms, rental properties and traveling. They are movable and are of premium quality.
Factors To Consider Before Buying A Fire Resistant Safe in Nigeria
Locking : Most houses or homes lock differently. So a biometric safe will require to use your fingerprint as the primary locking structure to protect your belongings. Other options include touch keypads that allow you to create multiple PINs for family members.
Storage Space : The house safe’s external sizing may not equal the space inside of it. You may not need as much space if you’re storing small stuff such as cash.
Size : The size of the home fire resistant safe matters for a lot of reasons. Small safes have a compact design to fit in any small area, but they have limited space inside. In order words if you have got a huge massive space then feel free to get a big safe box not that it matters anyways.