Ecobank Mobile Banking Application in Nigeria (Users Guide)
The Ecobank Mobile application allows you to enjoy our banking services instantly and conveniently on your mobile device. The application provides you with an easy channel to manage your account and perform financial transactions in a simple and secured manner.
The application gives you access to affordable banking services and more wherever you are on your mobile 24/7 ,365 days a year. The application also gives you access to the Ecobank Express Account.
It is one unified application for all the 33 branches where Ecobank Operates, so Wherever, whenever you can get the Ecobank Mobile application and make everyday banking seamless.
Key Features on the Ecobank Mobile Application in Nigeria
- Send Money to 33 African Countries instantly
- Open an Ecobank Express Account
- Check Account balances & transaction history
- Airtime Top Up for Self / Other
- Pay Billers & Merchants
- Account Statement Request
- Block Card / Cheque Request
- Locate the nearest Ecobank Branch / ATM / Express Point
- Attach Other Bank cards
- Card-less withdrawal
In this post, you can learn how to make easy mobile transactions like sending money, paying bills, purchasing airtime or data, etc using your smartphone. You don’t need to go to the bank or ATM stand when a bank already exists on your phone for such a business transaction.
These are platforms that will make banking easier and more fun for you. Furthermore, you will make payments from the comfort of your home. Do not forget that on these platforms, you can pay your bills from home and buy airtime, etc. Ecobank mobile banking has two platforms, the app, and the code platform.
The application platform allows you to use Ecobank’s official mobile application to make transactions using your smartphone. While the code platform doesn’t require an Internet connection like the application platform.
On the code platform, you perform mobile transactions using USSD codes. Though, the daily transaction is limited, unlike the application platform that allows more transactions.
Requirements For Ecobank Mobile Banking
- You must be an Ecobank account holder.
- Your Email address and phone number connected to your account must be active.
- A smartphone is required ( android, IOS, etc)
- Active ATM card
How To Register Ecobank Mobile Application Account in Nigeria
After downloading the app, if you already have an Ecobank internet banking profile login with your details. If not follow the guide below to register and activate your Ecobank mobile banking app.
- After downloading the application from the appropriate link that supports your phone operating system
- Install and launch it by touching the application.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will log in (log in if you are a registered user). If you have not registered just click on the register button.
- This will redirect you to another page where you will start your registration.
- Now, enter your details are shown. Make sure that you enter your details correctly. You should verify your details before you move to the next section of your registration.
- After registration, you can log in and transactions.
- Keep your pin safe, happy mobile banking.
Ecobank Mobile Banking Code in Nigeria
You can make any purchase and transactions like buy airtime, pay bills, pay-TV subscription with Ecobank mobile banking USSD code. follow the following guide to activate your mobile banking.
Dial *326# on the phone number that you used to register an Ecobank account.
Then proceed and select fund transfer.
Now, Enter the account number of the person you are sending to and select the bank afterward. Make sure the details of the recipient are correct.
Authenticate the full details of the person you are sending to then proceed to complete your transaction.
Enter your 4 digit pass code to authorize the transaction.
Now you have completed your transaction.