Current Selling Washing Machines & Dryers in Nigeria (2023)
For some smaller homes, apartments, and condos, a washer dryer combo can be the better choice because they take up relatively half the space. However, while a set of separate laundry appliances does take up a little more space, they provide more drying capacity, more energy efficiency, and faster cycle times
Before you start shopping, always consider your budget. “Overall, you should be prepared to spend at least $1,000 on a new washer and dryer, while higher-end models could cost upward of $2,000 for the set,”. Make sure to consider options from these reliable appliance brands.
What are best washing machine in Nigeria? Today we’ll look at washing machine price list in Nigeria. Doing your laundry doesn’t have to be long and stressful, you can simply reduce the stress and improve hygiene by using a washing machine.
For this reason, many people see these equipment as the important home appliances. Whether you choose to buy a front loader or top loader washing machine, here you’ll find the best selling washing machine and dryers in Nigeria with their prices.
Latest washing machine price in Nigeria (2023)
When buying a washing machine in Nigeria, some important specifications to consider are the product type, capacity and most importantly the manufacturing brand because quality plays a vital role when using these home appliances. Additionally, these factors also determines the prices of these home appliances.
Haier Thermocool, LG, Samsung and Binatone have some of the best washing machine brands in Nigeria. These brands have been around for many years therefore earning customers trust for reliable and quality products. Other top brand out there are Nexus, Scanfrost, Hisense etc, luckily all these products and more will be featured in this post.
A top loader is usually cheaper than a front loader washing machine. The starting price of a top loader washing machine is 35,000 Naira while a front loader has starting price of about 90,000 Naira.
Below are the current prices of washing machine and dryers in Nigeria;
Current WASHING MACHINE PRICE LIST IN NIGERIA
Washing Machines in Nigeria : Capacity : Price
- SAMSUNG Washing Machine Top Load : 16KG : ₦450,000
- LG Twin Tub Washing Machine : 7KG : ₦79,500
- Binatone Semi-Automatic Washing Machine : 7KG : ₦45,000
- Hisense Full Automatic Smart Washing Machine With Fuzzy Logic : 13KG : ₦250,000
- Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine : 6kg Wash 4.5kg Spin : ₦65,000
- Binatone Twin Tub Washing Machine : 7kg Wash + 5kg Spin : ₦68,000
- Scanfrost Wash And Dry Combo (Fully Automatic ) : 8kg Washer + 6kg Dryer : ₦259,000
- LG Front Load Automatic Washing Machine : 6KG : ₦185,000
- SAMSUNG Washing Machine Front Load : 8KG : ₦265,000
- Haier Thermocool Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine : 10.2Kg : ₦330,000
HERE ARE THE BEST WASHING MACHINES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR PRICES
HAIER THERMOCOOL WASHING PRICE IN NIGERIA
Haier Thermocool Front Loader Washing Machine Price in Nigeria
- Haier Thermocool Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria : Min Price : Max Price
- Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine : ₦57,000 : ₦68,000
- Haier Thermocool 11KG Top Load Automatic Washing Machine : ₦300,000 : ₦350,000
- Haier Thermocool 6KG Mini Top Load Washing Machine : ₦250,000 : ₦300,000
- Haier Thermocool 8.5Kg Front Load Automatic Washing Machine : ₦265,000 : ₦290,000
- Haier Thermocool 10.2Kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine : ₦300,000 : ₦390,000
Latest LG WASHING MACHINES Full PRICE LIST IN NIGERIA
LG Washing Machine Price in Nigeria
- LG Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria : Min Price : Max Price
- LG Twin Tub Washing Machine – 7Kg : ₦69,000 : ₦80,000
- LG 7.5kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine : ₦300,000 : ₦400,000
- LG 8kg WM 950 Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine : ₦100,000 : ₦130,000
- LG 6Kg Front Load Automatic Washing Machine : ₦165,000 : ₦190,000
HISENSE WASHING MACHINES PRICE LIST IN NIGERIA
Hisense FRONT LOADER WASHING MACHINE
Hisense Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria : Min Price : Max Price
- Hisense 5kg Washing Machine : ₦39,000 : ₦44,000
- Hisense 13KG Full Automatic Smart Washing Machine With Fuzzy Logic : ₦157,000 : ₦170,000
- Hisense 6KG Automatic Front Load Washing Machine : ₦112,000 : ₦130,000
- Hisense 16KG Full Automatic Top Loader Wasting Machine With Smart Control : ₦165,000 : ₦175,000
- Hisense 8kg Top Loader Automatic Washing Machine : ₦100,000 : ₦110,000
SCANFROST WASHING MACHINES PRICE LIST IN NIGERIA
SCANFrost Washing Machine and Dryer Price in Nigeria
- Scanfrost Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria : Min Price : Max Price
- Scanfrost 6.8kg Twin Tub Semi-Automatic Washing Machine : ₦40,000 : ₦52,000
- Scanfrost 6kg -Twin Tub Semi-Automatic Washing Machine : ₦67,000 : ₦80,000
- Scanfrost FRONT LOADER AUTOMATIC Washing Machine 7KG : ₦155,000 : ₦185,000
- Scanfrost 8kg Twin Tub Washing Machine Top Loader : ₦90,000 : ₦110,000
- Scanfrost Wash And Dry Combo – 8kg Washer + 6kg Dryer (Fully Automatic) : ₦250,000 : ₦265,000
BINATONE WASHING MACHINE PRICE IN NIGERIA
Binatone Washing Machine Price in Nigeria
- Binatone Washing Machine and Dryers in Nigeria : Min Price : Max Price
- Binatone Semi-Automatic 7kg Washing Machine : ₦40,000 : ₦52,000
- Binatone 7kg Top Load Full Automatic Washing Machine : ₦85,000 : ₦100,000
- Binatone 4.6Kg Single Tub Washing Machine : ₦50,000 : ₦65,000
- Binatone Twin Tub Washing Machine 7kg Wash 5kg Spin : ₦60,000 : ₦70,000
A washing machine can give a whole new meaning to your laundry routine. With these high-quality models, you can be sure that your clothes will come out clean and wrinkle-free. They also save a lot of time from the tedious task of doing laundry.
Have you bought one yet? If not, browse through our website to learn more about washing machine price in Nigeria and different models available in the market today!
What should I look for when buying a washer and dryer?
Things To Look For When Buying A Washer And Dryer
- FRONT LOAD VS. TOP LOAD
- AGITATOR VS. IMPELLER WASHERS
- GAS VS. ELECTRIC DRYERS
- VENTED VS. VENTLESS DRYERS
- WATER USAGE
- WASHER FEATURES.
How long do washer and dryers last?
around ten years
Sadly, no appliance lasts forever. Since the average lifespan for a washer and dryer set tends to be around ten years, the day will eventually come when you know your appliances have completed their last load of laundry. No one looks forward to replacing their laundry appliances, but it need not be an unhappy affair.
Which type of washing machine is best for home use?
In terms of efficiency, front load washing machines are outright winners. This is because front load washers consume around 50% less power and close to 40% less water as compared to the best top load washers.