Coolpad 26 TiBetan Peak Edition Specifications & Review in Nigeria
Coolpad 26 was launched in 2020 and the device runs on an Android v9.0 (pie) operating system.It is powered by a Qualcomm snapdragon 710 and a RAM of 6GB with an internal storage of 128GB.
The Coolpad 26 Tibetan Peak Edition runs on a fast charge Li-Po 400mAh Battery. While the 6.3inches phone comes with an IPS display of (1080 x 2340), Also including the camera that is 16 + 8 + 5mp, 4608 x 3568 with autofocus.
Coolpad 26 Tibetan Peak Edition Full Specifications
- Dimensions : 156.4 x 74.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight : 165 g
- SIM Type : Nano SIM
- Operating System : Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- SoC : Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- CPU : Octa-core, Dual-core 2.2 GHz Kryo, Hexa-core 1.7 GHz Kryo
- GPU : Adreno 616
- Technology : IPS
- Size : 6.3 inches
- Resolution : 1080 x 2340 px
- Internal Storage : 128 GB
- RAM : 6 GB
- External Storage : microSD
- Front Camera : 16 MP
- Rear Camera : 16 + 8 + 5 MP 4608 x 3456 px autofocus
- Flash Led : Dual LED
- GSM : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile Network : 2G / 3G / 4G
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth : v4.2, A2DP
- GPS : A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB : USB Type-C
- Audio : 3.5 mm jack
- Battery : Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Sensors : accelerometer, fingerprint, light, proximity
- SIM specials : Dual SIM , Fast charging
26 Tibetan Peak Edition is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite based navigation system that allows the determination of the exact geographical location on Earth.
While the internal memory of Coolpad 26 Tibetan Peak Edition (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The phones’s accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and motion. Just as a fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect your smartphone.
The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns off the display to prevent keypad presses and battery consumption from the display.